Just a question - Can Frost adapt his offensive style to the current talent a DONU?

I believe he could. He's learned from some of the best minds out there. Offensively, he would have likely played to our strengths versus trying to jam a square peg into a round hole. He would go out and recruit athletes capable of playing in a simple offense predicated on the run game. I also think because of Scott's extensive background in coaching (and has experience on defense,) that he would surround himself with good defensive assistants.

I guess my original question was too vague. Let me restate. Can Frost immediately adapt his offensive style to the current talent?

So...let me get this straight "He would go out and recruit athletes capable of playing in a simple offense predicated on the run game" and this would be allowable because? It seems no one has allowed Riley this luxury. Should Riley be given an opportunity to establish himself with his recruits?

He has had little success with Pelini's talent and this is unacceptable.

Why should Frost be viewed differently in the same circumstance?

Does it appear Riley is trying to run "a simple offense predicated on the run game"? I think that's part of the concern many have with Riley. It "appears" he's trying to establish an offense based on passing. Many don't think that will work here. Dunno.

• Fire 1
  • 3 weeks later...