• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 hskerholic

All Conference

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 10:37 PM

I won a shotgun at a game feed event a couple weeks ago. I have a couple long guns and hand guns. Now that I have a kid the wife doesn't like the guns in the cases in the closest and told me to get a safe. My question is besides being a little more secure and fire resistant is there a reason to get a safe over a locker.

#2 Stumpy1

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:54 AM

A buddy of mine puts anything that is valuable in his along with his guns.   He keeps all of his family's personal info stuff in it also.  He does this incase of a fire.  

Instead you just go around like a 4 year old who discovered that his dick is capable of pissing in places other than his pants or the toilet. - ZRod

It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth. - George Burns

#3 SCode

Scout Team

• Members2
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:06 PM

A buddy of mine puts anything that is valuable in his along with his guns.   He keeps all of his family's personal info stuff in it also.  He does this incase of a fire.

As do I. Tax returns, vehicle titles, birth certificates, you name it.

#4 Husker Red Til Dead

Travel Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:33 PM

Don't waste money on a locker, get a safe. Depending on your location to a fire dept ( response time) get the best fire rating for your money that you can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users