Cleveland Cavaliers

More interesting developments today.

I think, SHORT TERM, Kyrie has much more value in a trade. You could move him for someone like Butler and sign CP3 at a lower contract. Long term, I think that is the worst thing the Cavaliers could do as an organization. The dude is (can be) the future of that franchise, long after Lebron hangs it up.

What are the odds they can trade Love for Butler and pick up Griffin for a 4? Now that would be fun to watch.

Love for Butler would be an awful trade for Bulls. Cavs would have to give up more than that and not sure what Cavs really have that are valuable outside of Lebron and Kyrie

More interesting developments today.

I think, SHORT TERM, Kyrie has much more value in a trade. You could move him for someone like Butler and sign CP3 at a lower contract. Long term, I think that is the worst thing the Cavaliers could do as an organization. The dude is (can be) the future of that franchise, long after Lebron hangs it up.

What are the odds they can trade Love for Butler and pick up Griffin for a 4? Now that would be fun to watch.

Love for Butler would be an awful trade for Bulls. Cavs would have to give up more than that and not sure what Cavs really have that are valuable outside of Lebron and Kyrie

Right, there would be a 3rd team adding some value somewhere. This was more hypothetical - "if they can get the deal done, this is what they should do"