Questions about a play

I was replaying the game and on the 2 minute drive we were on the 9. The next play was when ZT had the ball tipped and almost picked off in the endzone. The play after that we snapped the ball from the 14. The announcers mentioned nothing of a penalty and it was first and 10 according to them. Did we get screwed out of 5 yards or did something happen that Fox missed?

I could be mistaken, but I thought that was where Mann got an illegal procedure penalty for double-clutching the snap.

Zac said in the post game conference that it was hit fault. He called the wrong cadence, he said,

I am not sure what happened there though.

I could be mistaken, but I thought that was where Mann got an illegal procedure penalty for double-clutching the snap.

No it wasn't that play, that was a few plays before. He double clutched on the snap and then a play or 2 later he had the personal foul for illegal hands to the face. I have watched the drive a few times now and I still want to know where those 5 yards went. The play right after the disappearing yards was when Swift caught the pass and made it to the 1 and then Glenn took it in the next play.