25-12 with 16 games left.. Call your shot

Call Your Shot!!  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, we just witnessed the Husker's putting together a very impressive win against the preseason favorite to win the conference. 16 games left of which 12 are conference games. The road to 40 is a very difficult one thanks to our loss in the rutgers series and creighton. Still, the path to 40 exists but it's a difficult path and 40 is the minimum to host for a north school. Can Nebraska reach that. My personal opinion is yes but not in the regular season. To reach that the team will have to go deep into conference tourney play. Hoping to hear what others think. I selected the 37+ wins which puts them as a 2 seed in a regional.

Remaining 2024 Schedule.png

• Plus1 1

Fewer than 37.  I have little faith in them winning midweek games.  That means they would need to win all of their weekend games....which I don't think they will.

(I haven't looked at the schedule.  I'm assuming the 4 non-con games are midweek and the conference games are weekend)

15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Fewer than 37.  I have little faith in them winning midweek games.  That means they would need to win all of their weekend games....which I don't think they will.

(I haven't looked at the schedule.  I'm assuming the 4 non-con games are midweek and the conference games are weekend)

I should have posted the remaining schedule for everyone to view. I made the correction to the original post and edited it in. Thanks for the heads up.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1