Some KU Fans are optimistic

Washusker

It is interesting to read some of the KU boards. They really think they've got a good shot at coming into Lincoln and winning for the first time in 38 years. They think BC is a liability to the team.

Of course, if Callahan is a liability, what the hell do you call Mangini? (besides DANGEROUSLY overweight?)

It is interesting to read some of the KU boards. They really think they've got a good shot at coming into Lincoln and winning for the first time in 38 years. They think BC is a liability to the team.

Of course, if Callahan is a liability, what the hell do you call Mangini? (besides DANGEROUSLY overweight?)

Didn't we loose last year?

True fans watch the game if they have the chance no matter what!!!! I watched every second of our loss to Texas Tech 2 years ago and that hurt!!!! :bang

Yep... me too. I flew my husker flag outside my dwelling in Iraq on gamedays. I listened to every game on the internet and saw a couple on AFN... Including the TT game we might have won... Then everyone I knew laughed when the Huskers lost... Sucks being the only Husker fan in an entire country.

I know how that is, Me being stationed in Northcarolina, I was the only husker there too.

Some interesting quotes from Jayhawks fans

"USC should have beat them 35-10....(USC was kind enough to down the ball inside the Husker 10 yrd line at the end of the game.) Old man Osborne would have run up the score."

If Old man Osborne was one to run up the score, we would've put up 70+ on the Gators back in the day.

"The game was not even close last year...yes we lost alot of guys, but so have they. I would take our back seven on defense over theirs any day of the week. And I really like our chances up front with the way our O-line is playing."

We lost a lot of guys? Can someone please tell me who, I'm already starting to miss them <_<

You can go ahead and take your D-backs, but I can garuntee you that our LB/DL corps is easily in the top 10 in the nation.

Revenge only lasts a couple of plays, and then again if the game starts to get out of hand. Otherwise the revenge factor is way over blown. It's all about execution.

Eh, a smart jayhawk

We better get our tackling in order this week or we could be in for a long night of seeing Lucky and my dude Kenny Wilson breaking long run after long run.

And another one...

Given KU's road record and our performance the past couple of weeks, I'd say it would take an act of God for KU to win this weekend in Lincoln.

Good to see Jayhwak fans show a little more maturity and common sense then our inbred sCUm friends

We lost a lot of guys? Can someone please tell me who, I'm already starting to miss them

I think he may be referring to those two guys....what were their names?? Something like...."Momma's boy"....no...that wasn't it. What was the other guys names...."Wishy-washy"? Didn't he "leave" NU football and go play for some kittycat team??

Ah hell....I don't know who that jayhawks fan is talking about... :hmmm