huskerboard tailgating???

godd2

is there going to be a tailgate party this coming weekend?? i and a few the huskers are coming for this game and bringing a few KU fans....as well, the local sports station in KC 610sports is coming down as well...just wondering if there will be a set get together??? i am so excited about this game i just cant wait... :bonez

Hey godd2 - I'll paste the same response I made to Huskerville a min ago... hope to see you there!

....We usually stop by The Alley bar downtown, then go from there to tailgate spots. Check out the board invitation here: http://www.huskerboard.com/tg/invite-ku.htm

DaveH and I are going to meet up there, but hard to say what time at this point - probably around 3-4. You'll probably run into a few people there anytime from noon-gametime, and I'm sure you'd be more than welcome to join the t-gate party as well. We'll also probably stop by the alley after the game for a jar or 2.

Hope to see some of you guys Saturday.

GBR!

Hey godd2 - I'll paste the same response I made to Huskerville a min ago... hope to see you there!

....We usually stop by The Alley bar downtown, then go from there to tailgate spots. Check out the board invitation here: http://www.huskerboard.com/tg/invite-ku.htm

DaveH and I are going to meet up there, but hard to say what time at this point - probably around 3-4. You'll probably run into a few people there anytime from noon-gametime, and I'm sure you'd be more than welcome to join the t-gate party as well. We'll also probably stop by the alley after the game for a jar or 2.

Hope to see some of you guys Saturday.

GBR!

Tell them your with the board and get a wristband

Hey Blackshirt and all!

I am trying to put another HuskerBoard tailgate together for KState. I have heard their fans tend to destroy stuff. Would not want that to happen. I have my tickets for the game and will be there early. Do you guys think it is safe to do a tailgate is the question. It won't be quite like the one at SC but will do our best.

Will be having one the following weekend at the Texas game. We are in lot 7 for that one.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Skersfan

Bob

Hey Bob,

Sounds great. I'll be sure to put together a flier with the details, as they begin to materialize. Speaking of which, Im not sure I can help you much, as Ive never been to the little 'hattan, and wont be able to make this game.

I think things will go okay for you there. From living down in KC I've learned that the average Kstate fan is pretty bitter overall towards anything Husker - but are decent people away from the football element. And since you'll be in the RV lot, you shouldnt be around many students, so you'll probably meet some great and very level headed people. After the game could be a different story however. From what Ive heard from multiple ppl, win or lose many of those eggheads seem to lose all touch with reality. But you guys shouldnt let that deter you - things will probably go fine. As bad as kstate fans can be, they are still nothing like east coast/penn state, ohio st et al "fans".

I'll let you know if I hear of any other skers RVing down that way for the game, and get some ideas. Really looking fwd to the Texas tailgate - that will be a great time!