USC game

Granted we seem slow on defense tonight, but I will never understand why we didn't at least try to throw against USC like we are tonight against KU. I wouldn't have minded losing that game if we had at least tried.

Beating USC would have done far more for the program than last weeks big win over Troy.

Granted we seem slow on defense tonight, but I will never understand why we didn't at least try to throw against USC like we are tonight against KU. I wouldn't have minded losing that game if we had at least tried.

Beating USC would have done far more for the program than last weeks big win over Troy.

Who cares, that's all I have to say about that...

First of all... dedhoarse

Second, that was USC at L.A. not KU in Lincoln. It was a little easier getting open against KU's DBs.

Second, that was USC at L.A. not KU in Lincoln. It was a little easier getting open against KU's DBs.

I don't like bringing up this subject again, but how do you know that. We never tested the USC DB's.

I don't like bringing up this subject again, but how do you know that. We never tested the USC DB's.

All I know is what I see. We were ripping through KU's D-line early on, that opened up play action. When KU stopped the run, NU still came through proving they were the better team. USC made it very hard to throw and after stopping the run they proved they were the better team IMO.