NU Pizza Boy from Hell

I was impressed by the fact that the big screens reported the Security Guard phone #'s before the game and encouraged fans to call and report any unruly and disorderly conduct.

Word. I hadn't seen that in pre-game until yesterday.

wasn't there a campaign this year from the Big XII to promote sportsmanship? maybe the pregame info was part of that.

Well I can't believe we have fans that act like this. But like stated before even though we are highly respected fan base we still are not 100%. I went to the KU game last year and all the KU fans were really nice even though they were killing us the first time in 36 years. But at the MU game the fans were very rude at that game. People said it was because MU has sucked for so long the fans have become bitter and that the reason they acted like that towards the fans because they were winning. Guess if we would have stomped them like years before they would have suspected it and would have been nice who knows. Anyways I hope they do something about this Pizza guy I don't want this one guy and the few fans throwing crap ruining are rep. If they want to act like that I think they should change there teams their cheering for to sCUm so they'll fit right in and not be a outcast.

I was at the game and I was treated with nothing but respect from 97% of the fans that I talked to. I went out after the game and I had a few people tell me that we sucked and go back to F(bomb)ing Kansas. But you will get that just about anywhere at 1:30 in the morning. Also you can’t judge a Fan base because of the ignorance of a few. So I just wanted you all to know that Most of the Nebraska fans that I talked to were very knowledgeable about Their Huskers and College Football. Also Congrats on the win maybe we can get ya next year!!

I was at the game and I was treated with nothing but respect from 97% of the fans that I talked to. I went out after the game and I had a few people tell me that we sucked and go back to F(bomb)ing Kansas. But you will get that just about anywhere at 1:30 in the morning. Also you can’t judge a Fan base because of the ignorance of a few. So I just wanted you all to know that Most of the Nebraska fans that I talked to were very knowledgeable about Their Huskers and College Football. Also Congrats on the win maybe we can get ya next year!!

Welcome! Glad to hear you had a good time :thumbs