Huskers #21, Missouri #19 in new AP Poll

The win on saturday was respectably. Mizzou is up on the poll's because a 6-0 team looks shinier than a 5-1 team even if the loss was to USC. Mizzou, is going to have a rough time against Oklahoma if the Sooner's can keep from making mistakes. In the end if we play clean football with no/few turnovers we can beat Mizzou. TTech made too many mistakes that Mizzou capitalized on and I think thats key. Biggest thing is that Coz needs to keep blitzing. From about the middle of the third through the end of the game against ISU he was bringing the blitz and it was beautiful. If we can bury Chase Daniels (spelling?) I think we can beat them down. Also I noticed that teams like Colorado score on them so that doesn't really speak to their defensive abilities. But I guess we'll find out soon. In the meantime I think we should absolutely bury Josh Freeman and make him wish he chose NU.

It's going to come down to the NU/MU game in November...the North will be decided with that game.

MU has been worrying me as they've been kind of under the radar until just recently as they've passed us up. I think they deserve where they are and it will be an even sweeter win when they come to Lincoln. If we can beat Texas and MU it'll catapult us back into the spotlight!

GO BIG RED

MU's games leading up to the NU game are: T A&M, KSU, OU

NU's games leading up to the MU game are: KSU, Texas, OSU

As much as I love the Big Red, its very possible that MU will still be undefeated and NU will have 2 losses when we meet Nov 4th.

The most important thing is PLAY ONE GAME AT A TIME!

Right now our focus is on KSU, not Mizzou.

A. Peterson will run all over Mizzous defense. They dont stand a chance. Im not sold on Mizzou. They beat a Tech team that had a moment like NU did against USC. I do think MU will lose to A.M. this week. As for being number 15 at the end of October. I dont think so. Nebraska will never get some love unless we beat Texas. Bring on KSUcks! One team at a time. :bonez:bonez:bonez

I think after the Kansas game a lot of people learned not to look past opponents further in the schedule........I'm excited for the games coming up, but I'm just worried about this Saturday........then come Sunday I'll be worrying about Texas :woo

Exactly. We still have KSU, Texas, and Oklahoma State before Missoura.