Colt McCoys first true roady.

Capp

I am very interested to see how Colt McCoy is going to play in his first true road game. I think that the crowd will make a huge difference in this game. It needs to be loud and amp up for this one. Look at the schedule for Texas

North Texas at home 56-7 W

Ohio State at home 24-7 L

Rice In Dallas 52-7 W

Iowa State at home 37-14 W

Sam Houston State at Home 56-3 W

OU in Dallas 28-10 W

Baylor at home 63-31W

Every game in the state of Texas. Lets be loud and make a difference.

BLACK OUT!!!!

If Baylor doesn't put the ball on the carpet 3 times in the first half, the score would've been closer. We are capable of winning if we play mistake-free football and keep 'em off balance on offense. The blackshirts will do when if they keep applying the heat to McCoy. He's a pretty good QB for a freshman, but he hasn't faced the Blackshirts in Lincoln neither!

:bonez:bonez:bonez

I am hoping that we can get it over here. I hate listening to rose. As far as McCoys first real test. It should be an eye opener and if we can rattle him early it would increase our chances of an upset. baylor put some points on them so I know we can. I hope you guys going to the game are louder than you have ever been.

GBR :bonez:restore:bonez:restore:bonez:restore

You are correct that this is his first real road test. The Rice game in Houston mostly had Texas people in the croud and Rice is a bad team to boot. Oklahoma at the Cotton Bowl was split down the middle so it wasn't a competely hostile environment. You also need to look at the quality of defenses the Whorns have faced. The only really good defense was Ohio State and look at the score. The Baylor defense played them well in the first half, they simply wore out in the second half last night. A good defense like the Blackshirts can hold them to a low score. That said however the Nebraska offense will have to step it up a couple of notches. The Longhorn defense is fast and strong and Nebraska will have to score A LOT of points to ensure a win in this game because Texas will score even against the Blackshirts. As I have said many times before, please God beat these guys so I don't have to hear about how great they are anymore. The week after Ohio State was wonderful, give me another week like that one.