Harrison Beck Blog

Redout

Now that I think about, what player can any of you think of that has had a great freshman year in college football at quarterback?Or a young first year starter

Brad Smith, Vince young, Mike Vick come to mind. Not sure if how many of them were redshirts though.

I would also like to add Ainge from Tennessee this year and Henne from Michigan. Both are true freshman and both have their teams pretty high in the rankings. I could find a bunch of others if you want me to but I think that your point has been proven wrong.

Beck played a 1-6 team this game and almost got beat. He threw 2 td's and one pick. Doesn't sound to me like he is good enough that we bank all on him.

Yea, cause one game should sum up his entire high school career right? This guy isn't even on the team yet and you are putting him down. That's pretty shady.

Beck played a 1-6 team this game and almost got beat.  He threw 2 td's and one pick.  Doesn't sound to me like he is good enough that we bank all on him.

Yea, cause one game should sum up his entire high school career right? This guy isn't even on the team yet and you are putting him down. That's pretty shady.

I'm not downputting him, I've been following him for quite awhile now. He has some good games but he has some that are very very average.