new here.......

MVPujols

hey guys, as you can tell from the topic title, i am new here! (yea yea, no picking on the newbie though) anyway... As my first post i would like to dedicate this to completely retarded Missouri fans on the Chiefs board that i post on. They say that by the time Billy C. leaves NU , all the records etc will be killed.. i argue that he is on his way up but they dont listen.. One of them said we will get killed by Texas, and i brought up the fact that we rank better then them in every offencive category, plus home field.. and still , refuse to listen...

Yeah, just had to ramble about that , lol..

Welcome you have just entered the land of the best damn huskerboard on earth!!!! :woo Mizzou fans are absolutely worthless!!!! My half brother talks about them because he is from Mizzou and I don't really speak to him that much because he likes to run his mouth about them!!! Needless to say when we stomp their a$$es in Lincoln I'm going to get a big I told you so tattooed on my a$$ and moon him!!!