**Official Texas Game Discussion Thread**

Texas has our number with their blitz. Our O-line is having some serious problems stopping it and I would not be surprised if they turn up the heat. We have to find a way to stop it, give Taylor some time throw and start moving the chains slow and methodically. The run game doesn't seem to be there. UT's run defense looks legit IMO now. McCoy is having a pretty good game and doesn't look frazzled. Defensively, we're doing pretty good. Not too many complaints in that department. I think we too need to continue with the blitz pressure since it seems to have worked pretty good. My only complaint?? NUNN! CATCH THE F*CKING PUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw the tide turn and momentum switch when Texas downed it on the half yard line. Nunn has got to man up, grab his nutsack and starting fielding those kicks!!!!! :angry: We lost the field position game with that punt and we're having a hard time getting back. We almost got it back before Taylor threw that INT.

Come on Big Red!! We're only down by 9 points. There's still plenty of football left to play. We can do it! :bonez:bonez:bonez

We need to run some quick passes to our backs, like lkcu, oout of the backfield. Texas is bringing the pressure, and we're waiting too long.

Texas needs to go down the field more in the second half.

Why when we don't fair catch punts and go 3 and out? You can get the ball deep in our side of the football field that way. Seems to have worked so far!

We've got to hope that Cally is getting the offense fired up. If our offense was playing as hard/good as the defense, we'd be ahead right now. We'll have the wind this quarter, so hopefully we can put something together. Would be nice if the defense could force a turnover, and turn that into a score. That would be awesome, and would probably get the crowd back into the game.

When there are 8 guys in the box showing blitz, you don't take more than 3 steps. You should only really take 1 or two.

BC needs to call plays that will execute more quickly.

Mo should be in more, and we need to find the right runner. Play away from their saftey and the corner Ross. Exploit short passing, like the WCO is supposed to do