**Official Texas Game Discussion Thread**

Lets just all hope this is the worst game of Zack's and Nunn's career. They both played like ass hats. Nobody would like that game back and thing to have happened more than those two. I don't think we need to argue about that.

Callahan called a great game. The Defense played outstanding football. They were on the field a hell of a long time. My hats off to them. They kept us in the game against a very talented team... KUDOS>>>>>

The offense just was off track. I had the feeling Taylor, even with his percentage rate, was going down hill sence the start of conference play. Then add in the fact that we ran the ball over 60% of the time and it makes sence why his passes were so far off taget that fans had a better shot at them then the receivers. And a QB should never take a sac. Not in college, get outside the tackles and throw it into the 50th row of fans..... there is no grounding if you are outside the tackles or left that zone and came back... still no grounding. I'm just dam frustrated. But, with all the young tallent... we will be a very good team. I don't think we are up to a top 5 team yet and with that being said.. The Huskers played one hell of a game today.

GBR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I just found out the result of the game thanks to NFL Channel's College Scoreboard highlights. Just in time to also see the touchdown in the 4th quarter. I almost thought we had it.

Oh well, still better than Vegas' prediction of Texas by 6.

It was a good game and we almost did enough to overcome our shortcomings: Secondary and O-Line. The O-Line did play much better in the second half but true improvement may not be seen until next year.

Both Coach Callahan and Coach Coz called pretty good games. Everything seemed to click better on both sides of the ball when we got more aggressive.

On the offense kudos go to ZT, Purify, BJax, and Lucky. On D Octavien, Brandenburgh and Moore raised their game.

I'm keeping the "Beat Texas" avatar until after the Big XII Championship game.

My thoughts on the game...

Texas is a better team and it showed. Despite the fact that we hung in there and kept ourselves in the game, Texas put up a dominating performance for a good chunk of it. It was one of those games where you watch it and say, "How is this team not winning by more?"

That being said, we played well and did everything we needed to for an upset. We just caught some bad breaks, but then again, so did Texas. You can "coulda shoulda woulda" all day long, but when you go back and watch the game, both Texas and Nebraska made some critical mistakes and caught some bad and good breaks.

I am beyond impressed with our team, even though the loss was painful. But to me it was obvious Texas was the superior team, but Nebraska made a statement that we're capable of playing with the big teams, even if we're probably not at the level where we can be expected to win the majority of those games.