**Official Texas Game Discussion Thread**

I am blaming unfortunate circumstances.

Callahan finally opened the playbook, and it was great. He DID call the best game I've seen all year, but I still think he could have used his TOs better. But I don't blame him. It was a few lucky breaks for the whorns.

1. Nunn's fumble, that I doubt anyone in the nation would have held on to.

2. The 2 fumbles that tu had on their last drive that miraculously they recovered.

Good game. I like exciting, but that is TOO MUCH. Good job to both teams, this is one that if it was played 5 times, we would each have a record of 2.5-2.5.

yea remember against Texas Tech, we intercepted at the end and then we fumbled on the same play

very well said, and dont forget its his fault also that he didnt call for a fair catch like 3 times in the first half wihich cost us major field position

Well, 61264, first post huh! I'm so glad there is only one of you on earth, ...now if we can just figure out how to lower that number by one.

Yeah I laugh at "fans" with 1 post who jump in here and start bashing players.

And I laugh even harder at blowholes like you who think they have some sort of forum posting authority because they have a million posts because they don't have anything better to do with their lives. Nunn flat out lost the game for Nebraska...doesn't take 1000+ posts to say that does it? get over yourself 'guru'

Well, 61264, first post huh! I'm so glad there is only one of you on earth, ...now if we can just figure out how to lower that number by one.

Yeah I laugh at "fans" with 1 post who jump in here and start bashing players.

And I laugh even harder at blowholes like you who think they have some sort of forum posting authority because they have a million posts because they don't have anything better to do with their lives. Nunn flat out lost the game for Nebraska...doesn't take 1000+ posts to say that does it? get over yourself 'guru'

LMAO I love it how you flex your "internet" muscles at me!

As much as I want to blame Nunn for that fumble give credit to the UT defender. Not a lot of players could of held onto that ball the way he put his helmet right on the ball!

That's the biggest load of horse manure excuse I'm almost laughing...it's his freaking job to hang on to the ball no matter what helmet comes at him...are you kidding me, you're making an excuse for that fumble??? I've heard it all now...Terrence Nunn flat out LOST that game for us...it was a perfect play call against one of the best defensive lines in the country...any other receiver holds on to the ball...sit Nunn on the bench for the rest of the year and keep Purify IN there...Nunn just flat out SUCKS!

Come on now give marcus some credit. That was a good hit.

brilliant reply from someone who has "28" posts... :rollin

one of me on Earth?...hmm...don't think I've been a part of any cloning experiments Hank but if you're suggesting getting rid of me because I want to come out and speak whats on my mind...you go ahead and figure that one out while you build that post count up with even dumber posts than this one.

:asshat 4 U HANK!

one of me on Earth?...hmm...don't think I've been a part of any cloning experiments Hank but if you're suggesting getting rid of me because I want to come out and speak whats on my mind...you go ahead and figure that one out while you build that post count up with even dumber posts than this one.

Easy there big fella. Nunn has been a great player for NU. This would have been a hard ball for ANYONE to hang on to. I still love the guy, and his work ethic is hard to beat. Settle down. We're ALL upset that tu won. It was unfortunate, and they just caught the breaks this time.

Easy there big fella. Nunn has been a great player for NU. This would have been a hard ball for ANYONE to hang on to. I still love the guy, and his work ethic is hard to beat. Settle down. We're ALL upset that tu won. It was unfortunate, and they just caught the breaks this time.

Don't mind him. Some feel the need to try and belittle other's on a internet board to make themselves feel like they have a purpose in life!