**Official Texas Game Discussion Thread**

As much as I want to blame Nunn for that fumble give credit to the UT defender. Not a lot of players could of held onto that ball the way he put his helmet right on the ball!

That's the biggest load of horse manure excuse I'm almost laughing...it's his freaking job to hang on to the ball no matter what helmet comes at him...are you kidding me, you're making an excuse for that fumble??? I've heard it all now...Terrence Nunn flat out LOST that game for us...it was a perfect play call against one of the best defensive lines in the country...any other receiver holds on to the ball...sit Nunn on the bench for the rest of the year and keep Purify IN there...Nunn just flat out SUCKS!

Come on now give marcus some credit. That was a good hit.

Oh, I'm not taking away any credit for the tackle...Marcus was certainly just going for a cut tackle to bring him down though...not to cause a fumble...if Nunn just stays upright after the catch and isn't falling to the ground that helmet never hits the ball...he still would have made the tackle...but the bottom line is there is NEVER any excuse for a fumble and I can't believe some of the idiots on this forum that are making it seem like it was okay that Nunn fumbled...like...oh, its okay to fumble if the defender makes a good hit...LOL...ROTFLMAO...anyways, Texas has a really good defense and it was a good tackle.

Well, 61264, first post huh! I'm so glad there is only one of you on earth, ...now if we can just figure out how to lower that number by one.

brilliant reply from someone who has "28" posts... :rollin

one of me on Earth?...hmm...don't think I've been a part of any cloning experiments Hank but if you're suggesting getting rid of me because I want to come out and speak whats on my mind...you go ahead and figure that one out while you build that post count up with even dumber posts than this one.

:asshat 4 U HANK!

Easy there big fella. Nunn has been a great player for NU. This would have been a hard ball for ANYONE to hang on to. I still love the guy, and his work ethic is hard to beat. Settle down. We're ALL upset that tu won. It was unfortunate, and they just caught the breaks this time.

Don't mind him. Some feel the need to try and belittle other's on a internet board to make themselves feel like they have a purpose in life!

:lol::rollin

Well, 61264, first post huh! I'm so glad there is only one of you on earth, ...now if we can just figure out how to lower that number by one.

one of me on Earth?...hmm...don't think I've been a part of any cloning experiments Hank but if you're suggesting getting rid of me because I want to come out and speak whats on my mind...you go ahead and figure that one out while you build that post count up with even dumber posts than this one.

Easy there big fella. Nunn has been a great player for NU. This would have been a hard ball for ANYONE to hang on to. I still love the guy, and his work ethic is hard to beat. Settle down. We're ALL upset that tu won. It was unfortunate, and they just caught the breaks this time.

Don't mind him. Some feel the need to try and belittle other's on a internet board to make themselves feel like they have a purpose in life!

:rollin you have 1000+ posts to this board and who feels the need to come to an internet boards to make themselves feel like they have a purpose in life?

:rollin you have 1000+ posts to this board and who feels the need to come to an internet boards to make themselves feel like they have a purpose in life?

I am beginning to think that you have a man crush on me!

Sorry jb, according to some on this board you're not allowed to bash anyone on NU until you have over 100 posts. I got the same treatment from these guys when I started a couple months back. I think their ego's live on posting to this board, and they believe they are the only people that should make comments. Kinda pathetic in my mind, considering there are quite a few people on here who will disagree with you and let you know, but they do let you have your opinion without giving the BS about "only 1 post" crap. Don't let the few get to you, most here are pretty cool from what i've seen. The select few out there like to think they decide what should and should not be posted on these boards.

Sorry jb, according to some on this board you're not allowed to bash anyone on NU until you have over 100 posts. I got the same treatment from these guys when I started a couple months back. I think their ego's live on posting to this board, and they believe they are the only people that should make comments. Kinda pathetic in my mind, considering there are quite a few people on here who will disagree with you and let you know, but they do let you have your opinion without giving the BS about "only 1 post" crap. Don't let the few get to you, most here are pretty cool from what i've seen. The select few out there like to think they decide what should and should not be posted on these boards.

:yeah i hear ya UNLV...we all have an equal say to post whatever we feel...just as they have done with their 1000+ posts...just because my first one is critical of a player who "IN MY OPINION" lost the game for Nebraska and they don't agree and feel some sort of moral fan superiority complex bestowed upon them because of a high post count is hilarious

I think that Mo should have been in that situation. Why wouldn't you throw to him on the biggest play of the game? Still though, hold on to the ball. GBR

Well said Kid...I think Purify should be in just about every play...he is BIG time and deserves to be in there the whole game...why he isn't is a big ?

:yeah i hear ya UNLV...we all have an equal say to post whatever we feel...just as they have done with their 1000+ posts...just because my first one is critical of a player who "IN MY OPINION" lost the game for Nebraska and they don't agree and feel some sort of moral fan superiority complex bestowed upon them because of a high post count is hilarious

There's a fine line between being critical and being cynical!