Aftere watching the game...

texas was more lucky than good. Every ball bounced thier way.

DAMN STRAIGHT

I don't get it. They should of beaten NU by more than what they did. They shut down the run game. They dominated NU's O-line.

Nebraska is just not there yet talent wise.

The O line held thier own in the second half. Texas had 4 fumbles, and all but one bounced right under one of thier linemen. We can beat Texas. We shot ourselves in the foot with the 3 turnovers.

Those 3 turnovers can be offset by the missed field goals. Don't matter. Nebraska will not get a better shot.

We were at home.

It was cold and snowing.

The QB is a promising RS Freshman who's only gonna get better.

They dominated both of our lines.....period. They were bigger and faster and it showed.

DAMN STRAIGHT

I don't get it. They should of beaten NU by more than what they did. They shut down the run game. They dominated NU's O-line.

The O line held thier own in the second half. Texas had 4 fumbles, and all but one bounced right under one of thier linemen. We can beat Texas. We shot ourselves in the foot with the 3 turnovers.

Those 3 turnovers can be offset by the missed field goals. Don't matter. Nebraska will not get a better shot.

We were at home.

It was cold and snowing.

They dominated both of our lines.....period. They were bigger and faster and it showed.

Hmm if they dominated our OL why didn't they have a sack in the second half? Please explain!

by NO means am i satisfied with a loss, but i feel good about the way the guys played today. They showed heart and perseverance. I hope we get back to the point where we don't need those things because we're dominating the game so much, but i think that we hung well with the number 5 team in the country today. We have absolutely nothing to be embarassed about and nothing to be upset about. We damned near won that game, well we did win that game, but the ball once again didn't bounce our way. WE'VE GOT THESE GUYS IN DECEMBER :restore:restore:restore:bonez:bonez:bonez

Anyone that blames the coach for this loss is totally nuts. This was a hard fought game to the end. Three Texas players were carted off the field. The kids were playing the hearts out for this program and this coach. The coach can only get players in position to win. He did that. This game was won. Just some bad luck took it away.

Embrace the team and the coach, if you can't you are not a Nebraska fan. It hurts to lose, but do it with pride. We played to win from the very first second, and we never quit for a moment. We are still two years away from what BC wants. I am more than happy with the progress shown after this game. The crowd stood and cheered the team for quite awhile after the game. The large majority is happy with the progress we all should be.

I was moved by how the crowd, Husker Nation, stood, cheered and chanted loudly for the team after the game was over. That kind of response will leave quite an impression.

On semi-related note, I dont think Texas is looking foward to the championship game nearly as much as the Huskers, now.

And finally, since this is a political season, I will pose the following question: "Do You think we are on the right track?"

My 2 part answer: 1. **** yeah!! and 2. GBR!!!

DAMN STRAIGHT

We were at home.

It was cold and snowing.

Hmm if they dominated our OL why didn't they have a sack in the second half? Please explain!

You cannot break down a game into pieces. Getting sacked 4 times, no matter when in the game is enough.

Flat out!!!!! You people need to quit looking at things through your Husker goggles and realize, the better team won.

Huskers have ways to go. They need to go get better talent.

Anyone that blames the coach for this loss is totally nuts. This was a hard fought game to the end. Three Texas players were carted off the field. The kids were playing the hearts out for this program and this coach. The coach can only get players in position to win. He did that. This game was won. Just some bad luck took it away.

Embrace the team and the coach, if you can't you are not a Nebraska fan. It hurts to lose, but do it with pride. We played to win from the very first second, and we never quit for a moment. We are still two years away from what BC wants. I am more than happy with the progress shown after this game. The crowd stood and cheered the team for quite awhile after the game. The large majority is happy with the progress we all should be.

I was moved by how the crowd, Husker Nation, stood, cheered and chanted loudly for the team after the game was over. That kind of response will leave quite an impression.

On semi-related note, I dont think Texas is looking foward to the championship game nearly as much as the Huskers, now.

And finally, since this is a political season, I will pose the following question: "Do You think we are on the right track?"

My 2 part answer: 1. **** yeah!! and 2. GBR!!!

We are definatly on the right track. We have done nothing but get better game after game. A couple more recruiting classes and we are back into the title hunts.

You cannot break down a game into pieces. Getting sacked 4 times, no matter when in the game is enough.

Flat out!!!!! You people need to quit looking at things through your Husker goggles and realize, the better team won.

Why can't you break a game down like that. It is called second half adjustments. We figured out a way to stop their pass rush and kept with it. Yes, the better team did win, but they won with a last minute field goal. I think that we all know that we need more talent and we still have room for improvement.

Why can't you break a game down like that. It is called second half adjustments. We figured out a way to stop their pass rush and kept with it. Yes, the better team did win, but they won with a last minute field goal. I think that we all know that we need more talent and we still have room for improvement.

Look...I'm not saying that the Huskers didn't play balls out and a good game. I'm not saying BC didn't coach a good game. There's just a lot of Husker homers like Jadler who don't have their head on straight saying things like TX was lucky and we are gonna kill them the next time we play. My point is, we got lucky.We were at home, cold and snowy. Everything was set up our way. We could not run the ball. We will not be able to run the ball in KC, our OL's suck. You can say that "we are getting better" all you want. But you know who else will get better?? UT. Colt McCoy will be better than Vince Young, trust me. At best, we are a top 20 team. We will not be a top 10 or a top 5 team for at least 2 more years.