GAME DAY WEATHER

Damn looked cold especially from the 3rd Q on. The last ten minutes looked like it really getting colder. Did the wind die down some when it started snowing?

It was 85 here today. Doesn't really seem like football season even after 22 years acclimating to this left coast weather. Coach Brown even mentioned how it affected his team.

GBR

Yeah it was really f'ing cold!!!! However I went numb halfway through the first quarter so it was okay!!!! :lol: You should have seen my wife man she froze her a$$ off!!!! She didn't complain once though she knew better!!!! :thumbs

To be honest, I wasn't all that cold, myself and everyone around was jumping around the whole time which help keep me warm.

It all depends on where you were. My friends were in North stadium and the snow and wind went right over the top of them. If you were in south (like me) and caught the wind and sleet and snow in your face the second half...you got your money's worth. It just added to the electricity and the atmosphere. Cold, but worth it.

It all depends on where you were. My friends were in North stadium and the snow and wind went right over the top of them. If you were in south (like me) and caught the wind and sleet and snow in your face the second half...you got your money's worth. It just added to the electricity and the atmosphere. Cold, but worth it.

Hey I was in the south as well........where were you at??? I definately was feeling that wind blasting us in the face!!!! We were in row 97 sec 16c........

I sat in the North End Zone sec 31. Saw a guy get kicked out. One poor horn fan couldn't fit in our row and had to sit on the steps in the wind the whole game. I was lucky, the guy next to me was big ol' fat dude. we where packed in there like sardines. When it started sleeting when we took the lead, That was awesome!

I did however have the unfortunate view of that damn kick. Anyone else in North Endzone see that Jackass throw the Pepsi bottle onto the field? i yelled at him "Go back to Boulder with that Sh*t!" I couldn't see who it was thopugh everyone got up to see where it came from. <_<

"

I sat in the North End Zone sec 31. Saw a guy get kicked out. One poor horn fan couldn't fit in our row and had to sit on the steps in the wind the whole game. I was lucky, the guy next to me was big ol' fat dude. we where packed in there like sardines. When it started sleeting when we took the lead, That was awesome!

I did however have the unfortunate view of that damn kick. Anyone else in North Endzone see that Jackass throw the Pepsi bottle onto the field? i yelled at him "Go back to Boulder with that Sh*t!" I couldn't see who it was thopugh everyone got up to see where it came from. <_<

"

Yeah that $hit doesn't need to happen!!! People like that should have their a$$ kicked!!!! :angry: