And here we go

Hey I totally understand some bitching I can deal with that, but the guys who say "OUR SEASON IS TOTALLY WASTED AND JUST GOT THROWN AWAY HANG THE COACHES!!!!" That crap gets me fired up and it's stupid for any Husker fan to think that way!!!! :angry:

I am with ya on that BRI, I'll bet some of this calms down when the shock wears off and people come to their senses. The glass is still half full in my book.

I'm with Superfloyd on this one. Having been friends with several Huskers of the National Championship years, it's all about attitude! Those teams were all about winning EVERYTHING! I understand parity and decreasing scholarships, but the attitude the team takes down the tunnel into Memorial Stadium on home game Saturdays, needs to be the attitude you take on the road to Lubbock or Stillwater or Ames. My folks stayed in the same Hotel as the boys when they thumped Florida and Danny Weurffel. Standing outside of the final team meeting, as the doors opened and the players exited, the looks on the faces, and the attitudes they bore, my Dad said the game had been won that night before the first snap of the ball. Stand by the Big Red, but DEMAND NEBRASKA ATTITUDE!

You know I was watching gameday yesterday and they were talking about how when South Carolina had a 0-10 season a few years back, all their games were still sold out with 78,000 attending. With the way people act after we lose, (i.e. Huck the fuskers,) I sometimes wonder if we are the best fans in college football. I think when people talk about that, they mean we are the most classy fans in college football, and they just assume we would never give up on our team. I know I wouldn't, but it's apparent a lot of people would.

I was at the game and I have to say this was the worst performance I have ever witnessed. Where was Jackson in the second half? Alot of things are very questionable about the decisions that are made....but we can still win the North and the Big 12 Championship. So nothing was lost yesterday.

The fans in Stillwater make me want to puke.......and that is all.

Go Huskers!!!