WHOSE TO BLAME? COACHES OR PLAYERS....

Cosgrove needs to figure something out. It is something that takes place every game. It is something that each team must do in order to win. it is something that other less experienced coaches know how to do.

Any Guesses????????

MAKE f'ing ADJUSTMENTS IN THE SECOND HALF.

agree, let cos go to the vikings.........i have seen enough and heard enough of his excuses

Cosgrove....not sure what to think. Is it the players not executing or his defense. I think its both, however I tend to lean and overall think its his predictable schemes. To be honest...I have NEVER been a fan of his.

I cringe(d) everytime I seen the LB's moving up into the box to show blitz. It was to the point I was screaming "Don't blitz! Don't blitz!" I made a post on another forum one time showing what Coz' defenses ranked when he was at Wiscosin vs. what NU's was prior to and after his arrival. Needless to say, he doesn't have a very good track record (you can go here to see his rankings from the past but for some insight, in '03 NU finished 11th in Total Defense and Wisconsin finished 43rd...in 04 we finished 56th...Wisconsin finished 9th :angry: ) although I'm willing to give him at least one more year to see how things work out.

I wonder if that is a coincidence or a sign???

It's a correlation and a somewhat interesting one :)

This loss is on the coaches and our offensive line. It is not our blackshirts fault that coz didn't make any halftime adjustments. Okie St went in at half and figured out what needed to change. Where as the 'Skers looked like they came out with the same sh#t we did in the first half. No adjustments. The offensive line is another pointed finger. GOOD LORD, HOW MANY TIMES CAN TAYLOR KEEP GETTING UP!

Congratulation to Okie St. and good luck next week. Kick some Wronghorn ass.

We are still in it boys. A Big XII Championship, a Fiesta Bowl Birth, a top 10 end of season ranking.

DON'T GIVE UP THE FAITH! :bonez

top 10 ranking with 3 losses?? are you kidding me??

If we win the Big 12 championship and win the fiesta bowl we will be a top 10 team just by the fact that we won a BCS Big Bowl.

And on the Pelini issue..there is no way that BC could even consider keeping as the DC..Pelini went after the head job, didn't think that he was givin a fair shot, and was pretty pissed about it..the 2 of them coaching the same team would have never worked..he doesn't really care about Nebraska..look at all the negative recruiting against us he did while he was at OU