2-2 in October

We all knew this was going to be a tough month. We played well the 1st three games and laid and egg at OSU. Now it's time to look towards November. I feel we should be able to beat Mizzou and sCUm at home. The game I am most worried about is @ Tex A&M. Going down to their house and beating them would help provide a little hope that we are indeed heading in the right direction. :restore:restore

A&M is a game I'm worried about!!! I'm glad we have Mizzou at home and Colorado because we need the support from our fans..............that sounds wrong, but that's not the way I'm trying to say it.......we are inconsistent sometimes so maybe with the fire from our fans it will give our guys the emotional lift they need to get the W's!!!! :thumbs

yea, thats what i thought at the begininng of the year

i figured we would lose to USC and Texas, keep it close thought, but i figured A&M would be that one game a year that we usually do give away for no reason

not okie st

I would love to go to the aTm game. I think think that would be an awesome place to watch Nebraska win on the road.