Defense

I watched a bit of LSU last night with Pellini on the sideline. Why did we let him go? Jeez their defense rocked.

Look at the claiber of athletes LSU has. Possibly the best in the nation on the defensive side of the ball. That would make any defensive coordinator look good.

:clap

The reason he left is because we weren't looking for a defensive coordinator.

I watched a bit of LSU last night with Pellini on the sideline. Why did we let him go? Jeez their defense rocked.

Look at the claiber of athletes LSU has. Possibly the best in the nation on the defensive side of the ball. That would make any defensive coordinator look good.

That would be pretty awesome to have a Landry type athlete in our defensive backfield.

We didn't. He left in a huff when he didn't get the HC job here.

Really.

An hour or two after Cally was announced the HC, ol' Bo was seen chucking things from his office into the bed of his pick-up. He didn't even hang around to be interviewed.

First a big :yeah to the Jb Phillips and Dagger posts...

McKeona dn Octavien were held out due to injury.

I thought there were more .05 and .10.

Since we didn't get the game here in Washington, I went and played flag football for a couple of hours. Good win.

Query: How did Octavien and McKeon do?

And: Did we see more nickel and dime packages?

Was anyone really impressed with the D today? The 1st half they were pretty good but like last week the 2nd half was a totally diffrent story...i mean 4th and 16 and Mizzou scores a TD??? I was a little disapointed in the preformance today by our D

Go Big Red!

I loved that culbert was in there and makin plays.. goes to show that we CAN play freshman! even though ruud had a pic and a fumble recovery i still think that he is a b*tch. I know that many of you will dissagree but if you were at the game or could see him on tv every down he doesnt want to tackle and gets all these "half" tackles to boost his numbers. he piles on and is always out of position. many times against mo. tight ends came across the middle on the drag route and he watched them go by and when they did throw the ball to them he was 10 yds behind them. when he had the chance to light sumone up he never took the opportunity! i think that he is scared to hit someone!