Big 12 Championship Game

haven't been in the upper deck...but my seats for the championship game this year are on the 40 yard line, upper deck!

don't care where they are as long as I get to go! but the 40 yard line is nice...at least I'll have a good overall view of the field. And I'll be taking my family to their first Husker game, so it will be even better!

GO BIG RED!

I live in KC and have been to Arrowhead many times. It really is true that there is not a bad seat in the house. Everyone buy up all the tickets before those damn 'Horn fans get any - HA!

I already bought a block of 12 - we have a big group going. Now as long as we don't blow it somehow and miss the Championship game...............

GO BIG RED!!!

My seats are going to be upper deck 50 yard line and I paid about $150.00 for the pair about 2 weeks ago.......of course I had a scare with the OSU loss and a lot of things could still happen so I'm not comfortable yet. I bought mine off of ebay. The guy was a really good seller had a ton of tickets and actually took pictures from each seat so I could see the view before I bought them........ :thumbs