If you don't like the guy, fine. You don't have to. Nobody is saying Ruud is a great LB. We all know he's not the greatest LB we have. But he did have a good game and made the plays when needed.

HE MADE 2 PLAYS. thats it....... how many did he miss??????????????? a bunch! uncountable.. UNACCEPTABLE

If you don't like the guy, fine. You don't have to. Nobody is saying Ruud is a great LB. We all know he's not the greatest LB we have. But he did have a good game and made the plays when needed.

YES HE DID, BUT NOW THAT OCTO AND MCKEON HEALTHY HE SHOULD TAKE A SEAT ON THE PINE AND NOT PLAY. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN THOUGH SO IF IM OCTO I TRANSFER BECAUSE I KNOW I HAVE NO CHANCE OF PLAYING IN FRONT OF HIM NEXT YEAR SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS A LEGACY

My opinion on Bo Ruud is that he indeed is not the best LB in terms of technique OR natural ability. I DO think he plays with a lot of pride and heart that he learned through being associated with the program. He had a very good game and stepped up to make plays. Without his contribution the game could have had another outcome. He deserves the award.

As well, Carriker also had a great game getting in and disrupting the offense on multiple occasions. He is a very talented DE and I'm hoping he keeps up the intensity.

My opinion on Bo Ruud is that he indeed is not the best LB in terms of technique OR natural ability. I DO think he plays with a lot of pride and heart that he learned through being associated with the program. He had a very good game and stepped up to make plays. Without his contribution the game could have had another outcome. He deserves the award.

As well, Carriker also had a great game getting in and disrupting the offense on multiple occasions. He is a very talented DE and I'm hoping he keeps up the intensity.

Bo has been a solid contributor for a couple of seasons now. Last season he finished third on the season in tackles with 80 and would have had even more but broke his arm and missed the bowl game.

So far this season Ruud is sitting at 53 tackles, which is third on the team right behind Green at 54, and Bradley at 57.

Next season we should return five out of our top six linebackers losing only Bradley. This should be one of the top line backer corps in the Big 12.

Nice to see him get this award this week. Hopefully he can continue to make plays this season.

It was nice. Its nice when anyone gets an award from the skers. This year is what it is. I think its a good thing knowing that a guy wins a Big 12 defensive award this year and will be 5th in the rotation next. Thats how it should be but my fear about coz is he'll play ruud just to play him

Bo has been a solid contributor for a couple of seasons now. Last season he finished third on the season in tackles with 80 and would have had even more but broke his arm and missed the bowl game.

So far this season Ruud is sitting at 53 tackles, which is third on the team right behind Green at 54, and Bradley at 57.

Next season we should our entire top six linebackers except Bradley. This should be one of the top line backer corps in the Big 12.

85% of which are pile on tackles he got credit for