ok my apologies

I would like to apologize for all of the ruud bashing. I will stop. i really have no qualms about ruud in general. he does the best that he can.

my problems are the mediocrity that surrounds us and how ruud fits into that.

it is sad that he is the best we have to offer. i dont blame him but i do blame the previous coaches.

my problems

1. getting crushed by ok st

2. 600 yards to kansas

3. having a toss up with A&M

4. not trying against usc

5. taking redshirts away from freshmen that dont play contributive minutes. explain why holt is not redshirting and others. use older players for special teams why waste eligibility

6. having to sweat a north title

7. not being ranked

8. our offense and defense being so complicated that newbies cant contribute

9cosgrove- i just dont think we will ever get there with him. National title contenders have great defenses, his history states he never has and never will

this is my opinion and its just that an opinion from a die hard fan that doesnt like where we are at today. its my right to state that opinion. i dont wear red colored glasses or drink red cool aid like a lot of you. we need to be further along than where we are and until we get there i will not be satisfied

19 observations and yet no replies. Let me be the first to say...we don't give a f#*k what you have to say. You and your sidekick, 95, came in here with guns blazing...so basically what you and your compadre post is, from this point forward, meaningless. Comprend'e?

Well...almost no replies! :thumbs

I didn't get in on any of that argument about Ruud etc. and don't know everything about it...but I had to ask what one would suggest. There are a lot of "fans" like this one that are just pissed off at the world and I can't understand how people live life like that all the time.

19 observations and yet no replies. Let me be the first to say...we don't give a f#*k what you have to say. You and your sidekick, 95, came in here with guns blazing...so basically what you and your compadre post is, from this point forward, meaningless. Comprend'e?

Well...almost no replies! :thumbs

I didn't get in on any of that argument about Ruud etc. and don't know everything about it...but I had to ask what one would suggest. There are a lot of "fans" like this one that are just pissed off at the world and I can't understand how people live life like that all the time.

My life does not revolve around something I can't control...eh...Husker Football for example. So I don't get wrapped around the axle when they lose. We, as fans, have been blessed to have teams such as those of the National Championship years. There are many kids with equal or greater potential that play at schools whom will never achieve this milestone. Take that for what it's worth.

Edit: Not targeted at KansasHusker

Owned!!! :worship

The Horsemen of the Apocalypse have saddled up. Yup, it's the end times all right.

#4 :wtf I double dog dare you to tell A. Carriker or C. McKeon they didn't try. No really, then come see me and I will start an IV on you before the surgery that you will surely need. $.02

GBR

The Horsemen of the Apocalypse have saddled up. Yup, it's the end times all right.

#4 :wtf I double dog dare you to tell A. Carriker or C. McKeon they didn't try. No really, then come see me and I will start an IV on you before the surgery that you will surely need. $.02

GBR

you honestly think that the game plan at usc was a trying one. yeah we really gave it our all the players played their hearts our but the game plan was awful

huskerz 65 is that your age or IQ you are just like the typical poster on this site clueless about football and not knowledgeable enough to answer football questions so you start t rant you dont even state an opinion. i might have come guns blazing as you say but at least they are blazin with an opinion. you may not like it but its a hell of a lot better than the sound of that retard sandwich ur trying to spit out. noone told me this board was only for posts that agreed with all things the huskers do. id love to hear an opinion from you huskerz 65 the prob is it will be some derogatory comment towards me.

P.S. Dammit Huskerz 65 how many times do I have to tell you its called scoring a touchdown NOT making a goal

huskerz 65 is that your age or IQ you are just like the typical poster on this site clueless about football and not knowledgeable enough to answer football questions so you start t rant you dont even state an opinion. i might have come guns blazing as you say but at least they are blazin with an opinion. you may not like it but its a hell of a lot better than the sound of that retard sandwich ur trying to spit out. noone told me this board was only for posts that agreed with all things the huskers do. id love to hear an opinion from you huskerz 65 the prob is it will be some derogatory comment towards me.

P.S. Dammit Huskerz 65 how many times do I have to tell you its called scoring a touchdown NOT making a goal

Nah, I am not always derogatory. You haven't been on this board long enough to assume you know anything about anyone's character that posts here on a regular basis. I am not clueless when it comes to football. I just get tired of the few that post a pathetic rant then come back with an "I'm sorry" thread. Everyone gets a little bent when the team loses, I just get tired of all of the "fire this coach, play this player, don't play this guy" crap that immediately follows a debacle by the Huskers.

Does anyone really stop and think? We, the Huskers, are not the only ones in a Top 10 drought. Look at Penn State, Florida State, Miami...the list goes on. Who would have EVER thought that Louisville, Wake Forrest or Boise State would be ranked ahead of any of the forementioned teams...including the Huskers?! Not me. I could go on and on as to why I think these teams are where they are, or give some sort of analysis why the playing field in college football as become more level across the board. But I'll leave that to the professionals on here...like yourself.

landonhusker, follow the Board rules. The first and primary rule, to which you agreed in joining this Board, is no personal attacks.

Id like to know why you and your "work" buddy have to start 10 different threads about the defense? I think everyone got the point with the first one but that is just my OPINION.

Id like to know why you and your "work" buddy have to start 10 different threads about the defense? I think everyone got the point with the first one but that is just my OPINION.

13 out of 38 threads recently have been started by either landon or 95. Please consider consolidating your threads in the future.

I accept your apology on behalf of the board and hope we can continue discussions after we beat aTm!

As for those mutually attacking landon and 95, knock it off. Don't read their threads if you don't like it.