Hey AgMarauder

Unfortunately, I doubt it. I think the AD will give him one more year. But DAYUM, we're sick and tired of this sheet. We're freaking A&M. WEe need to be able to compete against the bigs of the conference. We used to be feared, now we'ree a laughing stock.

Gig 'em..

Hopefully, you'll Keep Franny and let the program run through this cycle..Another coaching change will set you back another 2 or 3 years...Hopefully, these newfangled coaches can learn from their boneheaded calls/Gameplans and stave off our unrealistic expectations. :box

Just don't "turn the corner" when yer playing us.

Unfortunately, I doubt it. I think the AD will give him one more year. But DAYUM, we're sick and tired of this sheet. We're freaking A&M. WEe need to be able to compete against the bigs of the conference. We used to be feared, now we'ree a laughing stock.

No your rebuilding, CU is a laughing stock. :corndance

Tell me again who feared you guys? You beat up on most of the Southwest Conference (impressive) and took your lumps against UT. You guys were always a good football team but not great. I mean, you guys want to fire Fran in the midst of an 8-2 season. But get serious, how many undefeated seasons and national championships have you guys had in the past 40 years? So where are these false expectations coming from? It would be different if you came into the Big 12 and dominated. But the fact is, the south was the weak division in the big 12's inception. And I seem to remember you getting run out of the Alamodome in '97 when we hung half a hundred on you. It kind of sounds like you are hanging you hat on your '98 season. Another year when most everyone in the conference was down except K-State.

Ag, I wouldn't call 8-3 a laughing stock. Hawkins could be your coach :lol:

watched the A&M game next to some guy from Texas. He felt the same way I did at the end of the game...

Hey d*pshi* give it to Lane! Young team lots of talent, just hope he learns from his mistakes. :restore

I have no problem with Ag supporting his team. I simply wanted to know why aggie fans are pissed about "settling" for 8-9 win seasons. Last time I checked they weren't winning 10-11 games every year and competing for a championship year in and year out.

For the same reason many Husker fans don't settle for eight or nine wins. Even though A&M may not have quite as much of a championship tradition as NU, many of their fans have the same expectations as many of us have. So our Aggie fan can make a come back at you ask you why we don't settle for 8 or 9 wins.

No need to gang up on Ag guys. He is a great member to this board and provides insights on both the Ag's and the 'Skers and when we are feeling down, he points out the positives for us.

:yeah I'm here for you Ag when you are down on Sunday!!!! j/k I wish you guys luck, but just not enough to get the win this Saturday!!!! :thumbs