I'm going to Big 12 Championship game.....

Well that's going to make for one long f'ing ride home!!!! :bang I was hoping for a 2:30 gametime, but I figured it would be at 7:00..........I think the ride is about 2 1/2 hours from Des Moines, but I'm not sure on that.....I'll probably hit a damn deer on the way home as well because they are thick as hell in Southern Iowa!!!! Their like mosquitos..........

I would love to go, but I am in the Reserves now and our monthly drill that weekend, and I'll be at watching it on the tube. Arrowhead is a great stadium so you all better lose your voices on Dec 2nd. But I still hate Colorado with all my heart and I want to see 10 different players in the Endzone after Thanksgiving. :bonez

Josh I was in the reserves and you can always make up a drill by drilling ahead or after, unless your commander is a dick. If you really want to go just talk to them I am sure they will let you miss 1, and december is usually a 1 day drill weekend anyway.