I am tired of this BS!

There are just some people in this world that you cant make them happy. Since the begining of the season, Cally's goal was to win the North. Guess what? We won the North, in an excellent come from behind victory. So what is the problem? Is it that Nebraska is not at that level where there is excellence on the play? Or is it because you expect Nebraska to go to the National Championship game every year? Chill out, eat some turkey and get ready to watch the Colorado game after Thanksgiving. After that, start packing for K.C. because we have a great chance to being Big 12 champs again. One more thing, Shanle needs to tackle instead of trying to strip the ball. He killed us on a couple of plays doing that. GBR! :bonez

Does anyone ever consider the fact that we're playing against worthy opponents that sometimes do things right and make life difficult or make us look bad? Folks talk like we're playing against the opponents cheerleaders.

usccheerleaders.jpg

i'd take them all on in a heartbeat!

and the winner would be ME!

On a related note, anyone see the Tejas-KSUcks game? I seriously thought KSUcks was going to win (a team we barely lost to almost lost to a team we beat).

FYI....KSucks beat Texas

It's too early in the morning for me. I didn't see the end of the game, but KSUcks was leading when I was watching it. I read the score backwards. :bang

I need more sleep.

The KSUcks game is on ESPN Classic right now

We can should of would of all we want. The bottom line is.....WE ARE DOING THE BEST WE CAN WITH THE LEVEL OF TALENT WE HAVE ON THE DEFENSE! We won and that is all that matters!

Yeah. Those db's not turning around shows the type of talent we have right now. But we are winning!

Yes, we are winning and what great feeling that is!!!! However, we really need to look at why we have meltdowns in the second half! The O has performed well all year minus a bit of questionable play calling. I think the O gets out of sync in the second half because the D lets opponets back in the game and we can't just cruise like we would like with some wide open Offensive play calling. The D, as many have eluded to on these post is really lacking in talent. That was evident when noone turned around for the bomb that put A&M back in it. The question is, beside lack of talent, is the defensive schemes Cosgrove employs part of the problem? Thats an honest question? For the record, I have never been a Cosgrove fan so I am looking for a consrtructive argument to say he is either a good or bad D coord.

I know there will be those who say quite whinning...we won. Yes we did and I am stoked about it. Just honest questions I would like to hear a few thoughts on.

i just think the coaches have a hard time making half time adjustments....but i don't know why that would be?

We can should of would of all we want. The bottom line is.....WE ARE DOING THE BEST WE CAN WITH THE LEVEL OF TALENT WE HAVE ON THE DEFENSE! We won and that is all that matters!

Yeah. Those db's not turning around shows the type of talent we have right now. But we are winning!

Yes, we are winning and what great feeling that is!!!! However, we really need to look at why we have meltdowns in the second half! The O has performed well all year minus a bit of questionable play calling. I think the O gets out of sync in the second half because the D lets opponets back in the game and we can't just cruise like we would like with some wide open Offensive play calling. The D, as many have eluded to on these post is really lacking in talent. That was evident when noone turned around for the bomb that put A&M back in it. The question is, beside lack of talent, is the defensive schemes Cosgrove employs part of the problem? Thats an honest question? For the record, I have never been a Cosgrove fan so I am looking for a consrtructive argument to say he is either a good or bad D coord.

I know there will be those who say quite whinning...we won. Yes we did and I am stoked about it. Just honest questions I would like to hear a few thoughts on.

i just think the coaches have a hard time making half time adjustments....but i don't know why that would be?

I think we're having trouble adjusting to the halftime adjustments of our opponents. We're doing so well in the first half that there's not much to adjust to, but we don't seem to be responding well to defensive changes. Against A&M Taylor looked as if our receivers were having difficulty getting free.

Thank god we now have an offensive system in place to be able to run the 2 minute offense, go 80 yards and score. That alone is worth the price of admission. When we finally get some good cover corners, and warriors like the Mike Brown prototype at safety, this team WILL be the team to beat in the BIG 12.