2007 Schedule

I was just looking at the 2007 Schedule to figure out what game(s) I wanted to try to make next year and realized OU isn't on our schedule for next year. I thought the plan was we'd play each other every 2 years? The last time we played was the 04/05 season. Shouldn't we be playing them next year? And again, no bye week until just before the Colorado game.

On a side note, that Wake Forrest game next year is beginning to look tougher and tougher.

Oh..and when do tickets for next season go on sale? I'm thinking I want to try to make the USC game

That Wake game will be interesting with how they are playing right now, but are they losing any of their important players?

Wake Forest Class Breakdown:

Freshmen 43

Sophomores 18

Juniors 23

Seniors 16

I was unable to find a decent depth chart, so I do not know how many starting seniors will be graduating.

CFN has this depth chart

Looks like the beginning of next season will sure test the Big Red...that game in Winston-Salem could be tough

09/01 Nevada Lincoln 7-3 (2006 records)

09/08 Wake Forest Winston-Salem 9-1

09/15 Southern Cal Lincoln 8-1

Wonder if Pederson will drop Nevada for a 1-AA team

I hope not. I'd like to play some tough non-conference games.

That Wake game will be interesting with how they are playing right now, but are they losing any of their important players?

Their MLB is a stud and he is a senior, I believe. But they are real young as indicated by an earlier post. It should be a tough one, no doubt. Skersfan was a year early predicting them to be a tough team.