Anyone else concerned over CU

I am not worried too much about this game, because it's a big game, it's the last game at hom for the seniors, and it's sCUm. We should win by a lot imo

I have to agree. While the possibility of us overlooking them exists, I have to believe that we'll be ready to play. With the crowd, the crap that CU's been saying and senior day the players have every reason to be ready. Plus, BC has shown he can really prepare a team with more than one week so I look to see an offense hitting on all cylinders and a stout defense led by Carriker and Moore up front.

On a side note, is anyone else glad there's a bye week. With all the 11:00 and 2:30 games and the emotional rollercoaster all of those games have become I'm wiped out every Saturday by about 5:00. Maybe I just can't run with those young bucks like I used to, but I'm only 24. What's going to happen when I'm 50?

They have needed this bye week and it's great that it's finally here, but it will suck not being able to see them on Saturday. I plan my whole Saturday around them, and what will I do now? :lol: Well there is the 1-2 matchup so that will keep me occupied.

But I really think they are going to run this team out of the building on Saturday. I think we finally have a big 3rd quarter and put the game away early. GBR, and big day for ZT!