"...they're (NU) going to be limping in. That's our goal"

Man, after reading that, and reading everything on the Puffs message boards, I'm all sorts of fired up for this game!!! :steam I dont know if I'm gunna make it through this next week. AH MAN!! I CAN'T WAIT TO STOMP THOSE...THOSE....well I dont know if I should the word I'm thinking of. We'll be cleaning them off the bottom of our cleats!!

I came here to chew gum and kick some ass. Well, it looks like I'm all outta gum!!! :bonez

:bluffs:power:bluffs:power:bluffs:power:bluffs:power

What is wrong with those Buff players and a lot of their fans. I have never seen another program that shows less class then the Colorado program. My sons asked me if they are our biggest rivals and I tell them no. They are just a bunch of classless football players and fans, who are so envious of our tradition, and that they can't see why they can't get to our level, and the only way to be heard in the same breath with us is to throw beer, bottles, scratch cars, break head lights, curse at the Husker fans and their children. That way they gey a little bit of air time or internet time. What a bunch of losers.

I hope we beat them on the score board big and in their minds, so that maybe on that long ride home they might think of how far they have fallen.

GBR!!!

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:bluffs:bluffs:power

Buffs can go :hmmm and :violin

I call PE....PENIS ENVY!!!

they hate us 'cause we have everythin they want, need, can't have....

Fan support, Tradition, History, 5 National Championships, tons of All American, tons of Academic All Americans... you name it we got got it... in addition we have great coaches, recruiting...the Buffs so can not compete...I Love it!

Makes living here much more enjoyable, I must say...

HUSKER POWER!!!!

Not every fan based board has fans that are indicative of the majority. I have to say (kicking self in butt) that many of the CU fans I have met were very pleasant just like most of the USC or NU fans I have ever met. Many, many moons ago I used to wear the always famous "It's hard to be humble when you're a Husker" t-shirt. Not the most gracious thing to wear especially at someone else's venue. Oh, sweet youth (no not a perv):) just don't feel like pawing the ground and claiming my territory anymore.

Wow what a rant anyway good fans and bad fans. I've seen my share of both.

GBR

We may limp into the CCG, but they'll be crawling back to Boulder covered in humiliation and pain :bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Someone needs to email that to Callahan to make sure he and the players know

well, they do have plenty of experience in "crawling back to Boulder in humiliation" this season...

I have never seen another program that shows less class then the Colorado program.

i'm not defending sCUm here, but... Miami and uh... Miami.

If we're limping, it'll be cus we broke our foot off in their-

Ooops, I forgot. Classiness.

:rollin