Ohio St/Michigan Game

A coworker of mine has a 90 year-old mother-in-law with terminal cancer. The situation made it necessary to take her to a nursing home. "Bessie" still is very coherant about all that is going on around her. They made the arrangements to take her to the nursing home on Thursday. She begged them to "please wait until after Saturday, so she could watch THE game". They told her they could take her TV, but she was afraid they wouldn't get the right channel for her to watch! "Bessie" is set up in her new room at the nursing home, with her TV, and Ohio State jersey. She will watch the game.....not where she wanted to, but she will get to watch. "Bessie" will be so happy if Ohio State wins today............. (Go Blue!) What a woman, huh?

A coworker of mine has a 90 year-old mother-in-law with terminal cancer. The situation made it necessary to take her to a nursing home. "Bessie" still is very coherant about all that is going on around her. They made the arrangements to take her to the nursing home on Thursday. She begged them to "please wait until after Saturday, so she could watch THE game". They told her they could take her TV, but she was afraid they wouldn't get the right channel for her to watch! "Bessie" is set up in her new room at the nursing home, with her TV, and Ohio State jersey. She will watch the game.....not where she wanted to, but she will get to watch. "Bessie" will be so happy if Ohio State wins today............. (Go Blue!) What a woman, huh?

That is cool! My 87 year old grandmother is a die hard Iowa Hawkeys Basketball fan. She watches them religiously and doesn't miss a game on TV!