Hope you guys want to play OU!!

12-7 Aggies in AUSTIN!!! WHOOP!!!

Our thoughts and prayers DO go out to Colt McCoy, and Aggies EVERYWHERE were disgusted at Kellen Heard's late hit.

The other interesting point about the game...late in the game, we didn't recover the momentum until I put on my HUSKER hat!!!

GBR!!! Beat the everloving HELL outta CU!!! :thumbs

Congrats on the big win Ag!! I watched that game and the Aggies never gave up!

As for OU being a sure lock for the Big 12 Game, don't count out OSU. This game is just like the UT/ATM game. It's for bragging rights (though OU has much more at stake now). I'm gonna go out on a limb and say OSU upsets OU. Reid and Bowman are playing well and with this game in Stillwater, home field advantage is going to play a big part in the game.

Correct me if im wrong but...wasnt the same guy who got called for the late hit on Taylor in College Station the same dude who got ejected today for A&M?

I think so. Regardless, it was COMPLETELY uncalled for. A lot of Ags are hoping he gets suspended for the bowl game. It is NOT what an Aggie should be. Y'all had a great win too today. It was a good day for Huskers and Ags.

Now, beat the HELL outta the dirty Land Thieves!!! :bonez