BOARD GROWTH

I know who is #1....... The people who take their time each day to come here and show their love and faith in the Huskers.

Im a dude from OKC. The people here have always embraced me with respect and kindness.

Dont get me wrong. I live and die with this team. I am absolutely consumed with Husker sports.

This board just kicks major ass. That is why it grows. The members are second to none.

Here's to you Husker board. May you continue to thrive!!

:yeah:w00t I love this place, its the greatest ever! It's like a big ol' family! Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

I meant every word. This is a savior to a guy that gets inundated with Sooner this and that by the local media.

This board has helped me cope with jerk ou fans for years.

The people here are first rate. Absolute top notch.

i know how you feel, before coming to iraq, i lived in sCUm country, now the Springs is not as bad as Boulder, it still has its fair share of a-holes

this board rocks

Hey Rob on a side note me and the wife have considered moving to Colorado Springs so how is it there???

The Springs is actually a nice place to live. it is getting expensive to buy a house there. before i left a 2000sf house (depending on the neiborhood) starts around $170,000. Pueblo is about 30 miles south and about $40,000 cheaper, but not as pretty more of a desert landscape instead of the mountains.

has some crime, but what can you expect for a city of 500,000. a lot of job oportunities with 2 Air Force bases and Ft. Carson. the civilian gate guards start at around $18.00 per hour

if you like to ski, then you have about 10 resorts with in 2 hours, good hunting (guy i work with bagged a 475lb cow elk this month before he came over here)

i like it and i hope that i can spend the rest of my military career there, unless i spend more of it here in iraq