Restoring the Order

melscott62

depends on what the phase means to you. to me it means back to old standard. as much as poeple would like to think that ment a conf title and a BCS type bowl, and a shot at the title every year, that simply wasn't the case. we went through a run in the 90's were it was, but it wasn't through most of the 70's and 80's

to me this team has restored nebraska to were it should be. 9 wins and a shot at the conference title. that should always be our MINIMUM goals

IMHO, order will be restored when we win division championships regularly, win a couple conference championships in a row and become a threat to win the national title year in year out. We aren't there yet. The Big XII has had kind of a down year this year. The Big XII north has had three down years in a row. I am happy to see NU in the Big XII Championship, but I don't think we want to over blow what they have accomplished. There is a ways to go yet.

I realize this team is 9-3 and the '03 team was 9-3, but I feel that this team is way better than that year. Sorry in advance to those that jerk off Pelini with both hands.

:yeah All three games we lost that year were by double digits, including the KSUcks loss that was pathetic. This year we were in the game with UT, and our gameplan against SC in the end showed how to beat them. Also we are playing for the Big XII title, and couldn't be said in 03. GBR :restore