ESPN's Bottom Line

I love the bottom line...scoring updates all day is awesome. However during the Colorado game I noticed when they were showing re-plays they would not take the bottom line off. This made it very difficult to see the replay...especially on the Colorado pass that got reversed. I couldn't see the whole picture clearly. Did anyone else notice this or have issues with this.

I love the bottom line...scoring updates all day is awesome. However during the Colorado game I noticed when they were showing re-plays they would not take the bottom line off. This made it very difficult to see the replay...especially on the Colorado pass that got reversed. I couldn't see the whole picture clearly. Did anyone else notice this or have issues with this.

I can't afford cable so I saved up my money and went to the game.

But, the line of CU players jumping up and down kept me from seeing the pass dropped. So I watched it on the gillion foot wide jumbo tron and helped the crowd assist the referee in making up his mind that generally when the ball bounces off the ground, it is, most of the time, an incomplete pass.

BTW, regarding that jumbo tron, I gotta save some more money to buy one of those! :lol:

I wish I could have been at the game...I now live in California, and haven't made a game in Lincoln in over 10 years...I'm sure the jumbotron helped make the correct call. The announcers on the TV did not agree with the reversal saying he held onto the ball long enough. The bottom line didn't allow the TV audience to see how many feet the receiver got down.

By the way how much money would it cost to buy a jumbotron like that.

It is a distraction sometimes but I sort of enjoy keeping an eye on it to catch up on other scores and such.

Yes it is a distraction. I was checking out the stats when I noticed a play start. The one where they threw to the defensive end to score. I thought it was a replay. I was on the north 20 yard line and was so mesmerized I couldn't turn my head to watch the real action until the ball was in the air and I could see the received was open and just start screaming my head off.

Man, that was exciting.

BTW, those gazaillion inchers cost abaout a gazillion huskeroos! So I have to save up for a long time.

:corndance

Doesn't really bother me, but I would rather it not be going on during the game. Save it for halftime. GBR

I think it's awesome but it is a distraction. After everyplay, you can watch most everyone in the east and west stands head's turn to look at the replay. Field, Jumbo, Field, Jumbo, field, Jumbo.

It's like a dang tennis match!!! :w00t

Doesn't really bother me, but I would rather it not be going on during the game. Save it for halftime. GBR

I think it's awesome but it is a distraction. After everyplay, you can watch most everyone in the east and west stands head's turn to look at the replay. Field, Jumbo, Field, Jumbo, field, Jumbo.

It's like a dang tennis match!!! :w00t

These retards behind me at CU actually though the big screens prevented people from actually watching the game. Who's dumb enough to sit there and NOT watch the live action? Whoever they are, please raise your hand so we can smack it with a 2x4.