I made a bet with a Sooner fan

I made a bet with my wifes boss who is a big OU fan. The bet is, if Nebraska wins, she (my wifes boss) has to decorate her office at work with a whole bunch of Nebraska stuff (that I provide) and leave it in her office for a week. If OU wins, I have to put one of them OU car flags on my truck and leave it there for a week. Right now that's all there is. My wifes boss wanted me to wear an OU outfit to work but seeing how I'm in the military that won't work. So she's supposed to come up with another idea.

I hope like hell we win

I did to.... i made a bet with my wife's grandpa ( who is a sooners fan) that if the sooners loose he has to wear a Husker shirt for a day and if the Huskers loose well, it will be a sad day for me cuz i have to wear a sooners shirt.

I just made a $20 bet with a guy who works in our building. There's ole wives tale that says if your right hand itches, you're going to lose/spend money. If your left hand itches, you're going to come into some money. My left hand started itching quite a bit. Hope that's a good sign

Let the off color jokes about the left hand itching begin :lol::lol:

I just made a $20 bet with a guy who works in our building. There's ole wives tale that says if your right hand itches, you're going to lose/spend money. If your left hand itches, you're going to come into some money. My left hand started itching quite a bit. Hope that's a good sign

Just don't get drunk and get shot like that one Yayhoo who bet 20 bucks with his buddy on the S. Carolina/Clemson game........

you know how you face starts itching after you have not shaved in a few days, that is probably what is happening to your left palm..........getting hairy palms from playing with yourself