CBS Sportsline preview

I like the underdog role. More people root for the underdog. I think this article is giving OU credit. Myself, I give them a lot of credit as well. Losing their returning QB and NFL bound AP, they've done a great job in the W-L column.

I still believe they have weaknesses, they are beatable, and that the Huskers will win.

GBR!!!

Unfortunately, let's be honest...OU only lost once this year (I discount the Oregon game). In conference play, they were darn near unstoppable, sans tu. Not true for the rest of the conference

I would disagree. I'm not discounting they're good. But they are darn near stoppable. Tech started throttling em early but petered out. CU held them scoreless for 2 Qtrs. UAB kept it tied up till half and even after falling behind, took the lead in the 2nd half. OSU played them toe-to-toe and by all accounts should have beaten OU. They struggled in College Station (as did we). Washington gave them fits in the 1st half.

Man I did not realize how similar Jackson's numbers are to AD. Not as good, but pretty damn close.

Don't say that to a Sooners fan. That's a huge no-no. And don't compare to B-Jax to Patrick either. They no likey. Especially when you tell them and prove to them B-Jax is a better RB because of his Yards Per Carry avg and the fact he's an all purpose back. That really gets their panties in a wad.

i like Brandon Jackson because he waits for his blocks, cuts on a dime, and makes big plays (ala Texas shovel pass) but I would take AD. BJax gets shut down in the second half of games then gets taken out. AD would never be taken out of a game because he turns it on and punishes defenders. It's mind-boggling how a running back out of all the positions, can get better as the game rolls on.