DeAngelo Evans is trying to turn his failed football dreams into a successful business.

I was in college when DeAngelo left the program and said some disparaging things about Solich and complained about playing time. The season that he finally left, I purchased a #4 jersey on discount and wore it for Halloween, along with an adult sized diaper and tear drops painted on my cheeks.

That jersey is still in my rotation for gameday wear, though. He did have an amazing freshman year.

• Fire 2

DeAngelo is (was at the time of that article) still really arrogant. That article shows how immature and cocky he still is (or, again was when that story was written). That is too bad. All credibility is lost with this statement...

“because I deal with egotistical parents, egotistical players. Sometimes I wish I could throw my film in. My feeling is this: 95 percent of the kids that I walk into a deal with, I don’t feel like they’re half the player I was. A lot of these guys feel like they’re being hunted, and can treat you any way. I’m like, ‘Look, I was in your situation, and when I was doing it, I was doing it a hell of a lot better than you are.’ ”

Future salesmen, I hope you're taking notes. The above quote is EXACTLY what you should say to expand your client base....

“That’s the key to what DeAngelo’s been doing — targeting juniors and seniors in college who are about to get into that level of contract signing and bonuses.”

Ummmmmmmmmmm...

I guess what we are saying is he is a sleazy agent coaches don't want around their program? The author should be a pitcher in the Majors with spin like this.

I know someone that has a similar job to what DeAngelo does.

His approach isn't like that at all. Not saying he doesn't know players before they get drafted..... but he is connected.

It's all about networking and relationships. Once you get one guy.... he tells his buddy and so on.