Bowman Returning

Is Nsa code for NASA? Because you are a freakin' rocket scientist. You are right about everything. Coz is great. He had a much better game plan than UCLA did against SC. The fact that USC scored 7 against UCLA and 28 aginst us...just an anomoly. In fact Coz has never done anything wrong. It is all Shanle and Grixby's fault. The fact that top ten teams continue to make our defense their b&@#tch certainly can't be blamed on the coaching staff. The fact that bad teams with questionable talent continue to make our defense their b&@tch is also not Coz's fault. It is all the fault of a couple of 20 year olds. How dare they want to start for Nebraska. They should bench themselves and quit making Coz look so bad. If he only had better talent. You have almost convinced me to start a CozisGod.com website. Who needs wins. Coz is great. The fourth quarter meltdowns....all in my imagination. Coz is great! Coz must stay.

I love the way you post, can't make an argument, rather than make some solid points, expose your adolescence and attempt to poke fun at posters usernames. Good job posting on the internet, you should be proud.

I hope NU keeps hiring new defensive coordinators until they find one that can shut down teams and never, ever, ever lets the top ten teams win.

Thank you. By-the-way...that was an argument...I give up, you are unbelievable. Just keep defending Coz while our Huskers can't defend anyone.

And also by-the-way, I called you a rocket scientist, you called me adolescent, it's all the same so stop trying to act as though you are on some sort of higher intellectual plain.

Also by-the-way, you seem to think you are an expert, but you have yet to offer any “solid” analysis, just excuses for the inexcusable. You obviously don’t like what I have to say, and I don’t think I ever responded to one of your original threads (if I did let me apologize now), so do me a favor, next time you see my name just skip over it. I really don’t need your opinion.

You guys are a bunch of f-ing whiners. Who cares whose fault it is if we lose? It sounds to me like neither of you want to accept what the other is saying, so what is the point of even posting on this thread?? I read the title of this thread and expected to read something about zack bowman, not about how Coz should be fired or how Grixby and Shanle are the reason for our 4 losses!!! Shut the F Up about it!!!

You guys are a bunch of f-ing whiners. Who cares whose fault it is if we lose? It sounds to me like neither of you want to accept what the other is saying, so what is the point of even posting on this thread?? I read the title of this thread and expected to read something about zack bowman, not about how Coz should be fired or how Grixby and Shanle are the reason for our 4 losses!!! Shut the F Up about it!!!

Thank you for your input.

And about Bowman. I think it is great that he is comming back. Both for him and for the Huskers. He may have been able to make it in the NFL if he did well in the combines, but I don't think any teams would be lining up to pick him based on what he has done in college so far. Not that he does not have talent, its just that I think the pros might be leary of selecting a d-back that sat out his last season with an injury. I think the extra year can only make his stock go up. I hope we can stay away from the injury bug in the secondary next year and get some of the young guys in there as well. With Bowman and the young talent there is a chance we can overcome some of the...uh hum... problems... we had this year.

Is Nsa code for NASA? Because you are a freakin' rocket scientist. You are right about everything. Coz is great. He had a much better game plan than UCLA did against SC. The fact that USC scored 7 against UCLA and 28 aginst us...just an anomoly. In fact Coz has never done anything wrong. It is all Shanle and Grixby's fault. The fact that top ten teams continue to make our defense their b&@#tch certainly can't be blamed on the coaching staff. The fact that bad teams with questionable talent continue to make our defense their b&@tch is also not Coz's fault. It is all the fault of a couple of 20 year olds. How dare they want to start for Nebraska. They should bench themselves and quit making Coz look so bad. If he only had better talent. You have almost convinced me to start a CozisGod.com website. Who needs wins. Coz is great. The fourth quarter meltdowns....all in my imagination. Coz is great! Coz must stay.

I love the way you post, can't make an argument, rather than make some solid points, expose your adolescence and attempt to poke fun at posters usernames. Good job posting on the internet, you should be proud.

I hope NU keeps hiring new defensive coordinators until they find one that can shut down teams and never, ever, ever lets the top ten teams win.

Thank you. By-the-way...that was an argument...I give up, you are unbelievable. Just keep defending Coz while our Huskers can't defend anyone.

And also by-the-way, I called you a rocket scientist, you called me adolescent, it's all the same so stop trying to act as though you are on some sort of higher intellectual plain.

Also by-the-way, you seem to think you are an expert, but you have yet to offer any “solid” analysis, just excuses for the inexcusable. You obviously don’t like what I have to say, and I don’t think I ever responded to one of your original threads (if I did let me apologize now), so do me a favor, next time you see my name just skip over it. I really don’t need your opinion.

I don't think I offered any excuses, I just pointed out that your criticisms of the DC were unfounded.

Your claimed that a change defensive alignment was resulting in fewer sacks than last season, when in fact it is the same scheme as last season.

You claimed that the scheme was ineffective against pass with USC and pointed to UCLA's scheme as a "good" D when in fact USC passed for more yards against UCLA.

So don't go asking any favors from me when you are posting that a Nebraska coach "must go".

I don't think I offered any excuses, I just pointed out that your criticisms of the DC were unfounded.

Your claimed that a change defensive alignment was resulting in fewer sacks than last season, when in fact it is the same scheme as last season.

You claimed that the scheme was ineffective against pass with USC and pointed to UCLA's scheme as a "good" D when in fact USC passed for more yards against UCLA.

So don't go asking any favors from me when you are posting that a Nebraska coach "must go".

You can't take a hint can you? When I said "do me a favor" I was not asking for a favor. What I was saying was stop posting to me. I don't care what you think. I don't value your opinion. It doesn't matter to me if you don't like what I have to say, because I am not trying to convince you of anything. Keep thinking what you want and leave me out of it....I'm not sure if I can say it any other way. Let me post what I want and you go argue with someone else.

I read somewhere that "arguing on the internet is like playing in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you’re still retarded.” So Nsa…YOU WIN!

how did we get from "It is great that Bowman is returning" to fire COZ

Because Coz won't know what to do with him when he returns. He never seems to know what he is doing. Coz must go!

but seriously were you calling for his head when his schemes were leading the nation in sacks last year, when NU shut down sCUm in Boulder, and did pretty good against Michigan?

depth is what is killing the defense right now.

and by the way, what Div 1 school are you a DC at. Please give us your creditials so we can qualify you as an expert in defensive stratagies. Then we might be able to get you a job as a Defensive Coordinator hiring consultant

So earlier you said that the Huskers “don’t have atheletes” when referring to the D-backs. Can I then assume that you coach a defense in Division 1? Or perhaps you play D-back in division one? Or maybe you are a recruiter at a D-1 school?

If I have never been president, may I still critisize George Bush, or must I keep quiet about that as well?