Cotton Bowl Tailgate Extravaganza!

au!

I was talking to a couple Husker fans on the Auburn board and suggested perhaps seeing how many people we could get interested in meeting up and having a combined tailgate before the game in Dallas. They, in turn, suggested that I post it up here and run it by ya'll. So who would have some initial interest in getting something together where we could trade stories and talk some football before and perhaps after the game?

I was talking to a couple Husker fans on the Auburn board and suggested perhaps seeing how many people we could get interested in meeting up and having a combined tailgate before the game in Dallas. They, in turn, suggested that I post it up here and run it by ya'll. So who would have some initial interest in getting something together where we could trade stories and talk some football before and perhaps after the game?

I would be down with that. Just let me know the details of where to meet and if there is anything I can do.

I would be down with that. Just let me know the details of where to meet and if there is anything I can do.

As the date draws nearer I'll see if I can't find some tailgate locations around the stadium. If anyone has suggestions, feel free.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be happy to join in.....I have been to many bowl games and have enjoyed tailgating with opponents...... Believe it or not, Tennessee fans were very classy, and I have tailgated a few times with them.... Just let us know time and place. Thanks for the invite/idaa.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i had planned on picking out a grassy area on a map for us to tailgate, but after reading the fan guide, i found out that we can only tailgate where we park. Which means I don't know where we'll be specifically, BUT, it will most likely be on the north north western side of the fair grounds by the science museum/IMAX theater. We're driving in a 2005 Silver Camry with one Auburn car flag and one Nebraska car flag. I'm pretty sure that no one else here will fit that description, but just in case, we have Georgia tags and my name is John. So, if you happen to get online and read this before heading to the stadium, and if you're in the area, feel free to come by and hang out for a bit! (Beer and food not supplied.... :-)