RB Marlon Lucky

AWESOME!!!!

No Juco route then I guess? What ever happened to his grades?

He has not qualified academically, yet. If Brandon Jackson can do it, Lucky should be able to

Yeah if he can have someone help him take the test like jackson we should be fine. Let's just hope we don't get caught.

I haven't seen any video of this guy but if he can hit the corner and take it to the house then he is alright with me. We have been missing that for a few years. I know some will say we have that with Ross, but he is more of a slasher. Come on ACT/SAT score. If you start taking players out of the backyard of USC you must be doing something right.

From the video I've seen he looks really small. I can't see him beating out ross or jackson.

I haven't seen any video of this guy but if he can hit the corner and take it to the house then he is alright with me.  We have been missing that for a few years.  I know some will say we have that with Ross, but he is more of a slasher.  Come on ACT/SAT score.  If you start taking players out of the backyard of USC you must be doing something right.

From the video I've seen he looks really small. I can't see him beating out ross or jackson.

I don't think that size matters all that much in the college game. We are seeing plenty of smaller backs having big time impacts at the college level. I mean, come on, he isn't rated one of the best backs in the country for his looks.

I haven't seen any video of this guy but if he can hit the corner and take it to the house then he is alright with me.  We have been missing that for a few years.  I know some will say we have that with Ross, but he is more of a slasher.  Come on ACT/SAT score.  If you start taking players out of the backyard of USC you must be doing something right.

Florida St has had some smaller backs in the past. But Lucky is 205 pounds.

Benches 305

squats 425

runs a 4.44

has great hands (over 200 yards receiving last year)

He might get up to 210 by next year.

Ross only weights 195

Florida St has had some smaller backs in the past. But Lucky is 205 pounds.

Benches 305

squats 425

runs a 4.44

has great hands (over 200 yards receiving last year)

He might get up to 210 by next year.

Ross only weights 195

In the videos of him running he sure doesn't look bigger than ross. Like I say, I don't see him being better than 3rd string. If coach was smart he would redshirt him but I'm sure that won't happen.

Can you say Reggie Bush? Maybe that is what the have planned for this guy. KR/PR, IB, WR. Hey Benard how can you put your glass half full remarks about this dude but then be so excited about some 5'8" inch dude from Bellevue?

Because the dude from Bellevue is from NE.

Can you say Reggie Bush? Maybe that is what the have planned for this guy. KR/PR, IB, WR. Hey Benard how can you put your glass half full remarks about this dude but then be so excited about some 5'8" inch dude from Bellevue?

I'm glad we got lucky but I think it's ridiculous that many think he's going to come in here and start over ross. Not going to happen. I doubt we want him as a wr as he is 5'11 and bill is complaining our wr's are to short west coast. I don't know if lucky could beat out panico at punt returner. Bill said grixby and mccray were great at that they can't beat him out.

Can you say Reggie Bush?  Maybe that is what the have planned for this guy.  KR/PR, IB, WR.  Hey Benard how can you put your glass half full remarks about this dude but then be so excited about some 5'8" inch dude from Bellevue?

I'm glad we got lucky but I think it's ridiculous that many think he's going to come in here and start over ross. Not going to happen. I doubt we want him as a wr as he is 5'11 and bill is complaining our wr's are to short west coast. I don't know if lucky could beat out panico at punt returner. Bill said grixby and mccray were great at that they can't beat him out.

It's not like Ross plays every down now. Like I said if he comes in and is a Reggie Bush type that is a step up from what we have this year.

I really like Cory Ross...but if BEnard or any other cheese head thinks that a blue chip like like Lucky is goin to ride the bench while we go three and out every other possesion.....then those guys need to put the pipe down and come back to the planet....this cat plays day1.....unless he agrees to redshirt so he can hit the books......WTF...

I really like Cory Ross...but if BEnard or any other cheese head thinks that a blue chip like like Lucky is goin to ride the bench while we go three and out every other possesion.....then those guys need to put the pipe down and come back to the planet....this cat plays day1.....unless he agrees to redshirt so he can hit the books......WTF...

This is a Bill Callahan recruit, he'll get special treatment

This is a Bill Callahan recruit, he'll get special treatment

gossip gossip gossip..

yo B you are smokin the hip lettuce my man. what friggin vid ar you watchin? not the one for M Lucky. that guy is a monster. okay maybe he wont be in college, but in the film he looks liek a manchild compard to thsoe hs kids. 200 lbs for a RB in HS is small???!!! you are on the dope homeboy.

yo B you are smokin the hip lettuce my man. what friggin vid ar you watchin? not the one for M Lucky. that guy is a monster. okay maybe he wont be in college, but in the film he looks liek a manchild compard to thsoe hs kids. 200 lbs for a RB in HS is small???!!! you are on the dope homeboy.

I just watched video on news and he looks small. I could be way off, it was just first impression. He looked about like tierre green.