Considering moving to Hawaii

My bro was stationed there years ago, loved it. Never been there myself. I plan on vacationing there this year. I would prolly get islanditis if I lived there. Yah, prolly not a word. But I would feel the separation from the states get to me at some point.

I lived in the Florida Keys , the Bahamas and the U.S. Virgin Islands in the past and loved it. The Hawaiin islands are large in comparison to where i've lived.

why?

jc.

i would love to visit...i dont think i'd be able to live that far from home though...nebraska is far enough for me for now

About time for a change of scenery. It wont happen for atleast a year or two , but am seriously considering it. I miss wearing shorts , sandals and nothing else everyday.

yeah...unfortunately.

though a couple of people decorated their front lawns with light up palm trees, oceans, flamingos, and beach stuff for christmas.....

and i honestly dont understand why people do that

While I lived in the Virgin Islands , we always had lobster tails and a wild pig roasts for every christmas dinner. Christmas just didnt feel like christmas.....but I didnt miss it one bit!

:lol:

i like tan sand.

and snow fallen christmas'.

:)

didn't have one this year though :(

i got a red vacuum though! and sadly im excited about it :lol::lol:

I got a watch from the folks and a pair of killer Smith sunglasses from my sister. Miscellaneous party gifts from local friends. That's it. :)

good deal.

i got couple hundred bucks...and since we dont have any husker stuff in NY, i got red and black stuff for my room.

apparently its hard to shop for a 17 y/o chick now a days..lol

which somehow reminded me, yesterday at a family get together i had a beer and was watching football with the guys in my family....when someone asked me if i was a lesbian.... :angry: i thought that was a little unfair and out of line.

good deal.

i got couple hundred bucks...and since we dont have any husker stuff in NY, i got red and black stuff for my room.

apparently its hard to shop for a 17 y/o chick now a days..lol

which somehow reminded me, yesterday at a family get together i had a beer and was watching football with the guys in my family....when someone asked me if i was a lesbian.... :angry: i thought that was a little unfair and out of line.

Now that was funny! :lol: