Boise St - Oklahoma

WarTeddy

If OSU loses to Florida, Boise St is going to scream really really loud that they should at least have a share of the National Title being the only undefeated team in D-1 football.

and if OSU BLOWS Florida out of the water....I think Boise State will complain just as well. As they should.

In case no one here read it, I posted this over in the NCAA section about why we haven't seen movement on the playoff idea. And why Boise State and the lesser schools should be pissed off.

Very interesting (but long) read.

Hey BoomerSooner,

How does it feel to be a fan of the biggest laughing stock team of the 06 season? Way to represent :sarcasm

Sorry. Can't agree with you. After what happened this entire season, in particular bowls and the Nat. Champ game where the Unstoppable Force that was OSU got destroyed, I don't think getting beat by Boise St. makes OU the laughing stock of the season.

That title was taken by Colorado at the very beginning of the year.

Hey BoomerSooner,

How does it feel to be a fan of the biggest laughing stock team of the 06 season? Way to represent :sarcasm

Sorry. Can't agree with you. After what happened this entire season, in particular bowls and the Nat. Champ game where the Unstoppable Force that was OSU got destroyed, I don't think getting beat by Boise St. makes OU the laughing stock of the season.

That title was taken by Colorado at the very beginning of the year.

good point.