Fire Charlie Weis

Lmao!!!!!! You are absolutely right!!! How could I dare say something like that. Other than LSU outscoring them, Notre Dame won that game. LOL!!! IN fact didn't Lou Granny Clampit Holts say Notre Dame was unbeaten? lol.

You guys are great. I hope you don't mind me posting here with you guys. I've made several friends in here and love talking football with you.

WARRRRR EAGLE!!!

Hey, what's the deal with the eagle flying around the MNCG lst night. I thought for a minute that your War Damn Eagle defected to the Big 10?

Shouldn't you guys copyright that whole flying eagle thingie??

I would assume there is a lot of pride in Florida's win last nite. You guys being the only ones to beat them.

It made me realize we are closer than I thought, to being able to play with the big boys. Another year or two and we will be back in the hunt.

There seems to be speed everywhere, but never more obvious than last nite and the second half of the SC/Michigan game. I think that Nebraska has went after speed and that is why we were able to play you guys close. Hopefully soon we are both where we want to be.

I would guess it will get a little harder with Bama making such a big push. I will be watching that closely.

Go Big Red/ War Eagle

We were real proud of Florida's showing knowing we were the only team to defeat them and LSU in the same season. The SEC is full of speed and we are used to seeing it week in and week out. Like the Florida player said last night, Florida defeated better teams in the SEC than Ohio St. Ohio St was slow and their one playmaker was Ted Ginn. Most SEC teams have multiple playmakers and can strike from anywhere and not rely on just one player like Ohio ST and Notre Dame to carry the load.

I felt before our game with the Huskers our teams were fairly the same. Weak offenses and pretty good defenses. However bad offenses always make defenses better than they really are. Or bad defenses make offenses look better. Ie the Big Ten. Heavily favored Ohio St gave up 80 pts in their last two games. Again the reason the SEC teams don't score a lot of points is we play defense in the SEC with speed. So our offenses don't rack up the points like other conference schools. I don't think the media compares apples to apples when they make their assessments. Plus media bias don't help us either. But they sure embarass the Michigan's, Ohio St's and Notre Dames who all got clobbered in their bowl games when they were all picked as favorites to win because they played lesser opponents during the year.

With all that said, you guys are close and if you find some offense like we have to do, maybe just maybe we might see each other again in hopefully a close scoring national title game. I'm pulling for you.

Warr Eagle!!!