Fire JIm Tressel???

WarTeddy

I know Teddy you are just pulling our chain, no disrespect to you.

I am really getting tired of this stupid play scream.

Eric could you go back and pull up the SC game. I would like to know how many of these people called the fake punt at SC a stupid call.

I do not remember anyone bitching about that. Why? Because it frippen worked.

Give this crap a rest.

You bitch about him not being a college coach, he can not win for losing to some of you.

It showed faith in his kids. That one play did not stop us from winning that game. Get real.

Eric could you go back and pull up the SC game. I would like to know how many of these people called the fake punt at SC a stupid call.

Give this crap a rest.

You bitch about him not being a college coach, he can not win for losing to some of you.

It showed faith in his kids. That one play did not stop us from winning that game. Get real.

Game.........OVER! :clap

Give this crap a rest.

I agree. There were a lot of other plays called in this game too. All plays are drawn up that if everyone does their respective responsability it works. Like in '95. We scored amost every possesion. It takes time. Kids are faster. blah blah

Coach C will get us there.

Ex.

OU 2003 30-3 blown out from the get go

OU 2004 31-24 a few mistakes kept us out

OU 2006 21-7 Spotted them 7 from the start, inside the 50 10 times and can't score D did better than everyone else against OU except UT aTm, Play OU at home we beat them I think.

I didn't mean to start any trouble or tension with this thread. Now that the season is over, I thought we could laugh and enjoy some fun humor about the past season. Nothing we can do about it now except move on. In no way was I meaning to insult or disrespect Nebraska, Notre Dame or Ohio St in a bad way either.

I'll tell you this though. I'd prefer a coach thats an attacker, than a conservative one that sits on a lead goes conservative and loses it.

Bill Callahan, Charlie Weis and Jim Tressel all wanted to win. To be a champion you can't be afraid to take risk. It's more risky not taking risk sometimes. Sure the plays didn't work. But you all have coaches that have GUTS! Thats more than a lot of teams can say.

Now lets have fun and enjoy an off season of fun and high expectations for the coming year. We can't win looking back. Just learn from it, work and keep our eye on the grand prize in 2008.

WARRRRR EAGLE!!!

I didn't mean to start any trouble or tension with this thread. Now that the season is over, I thought we could laugh and enjoy some fun humor about the past season. Nothing we can do about it now except move on. In no way was I meaning to insult or disrespect Nebraska, Notre Dame or Ohio St in a bad way either.

I'll tell you this though. I'd prefer a coach thats an attacker, than a conservative one that sits on a lead goes conservative and loses it.

Bill Callahan, Charlie Weis and Jim Tressel all wanted to win. To be a champion you can't be afraid to take risk. It's more risky not taking risk sometimes. Sure the plays didn't work. But you all have coaches that have GUTS! Thats more than a lot of teams can say.

Now lets have fun and enjoy an off season of fun and high expectations for the coming year. We can't win looking back. Just learn from it, work and keep our eye on the grand prize in 2008.

WARRRRR EAGLE!!!

:yeah No problems here, Teddy. Some people just have more trouble of letting go of the past than others. Don't think that you are not welcome here, because you are! :thumbs