The Tell tale sign IMO

MadcatNu hit the nail on the head. They were talking about this on 1620. That is probably why he looked so much better as a freshman and sophmore and then looked not so good as a junior. He was in position most every time. I think he still plays a lot next year whether it is as a number two rotating in or as a nickel back. I think Asante will start becasue he is a freak, he will be here in the spring so he will have about 6 months to pick up on the defense, and there is absolutely nobody besides him to fill the position that was formerly held by all american shanle. As for Murillo, I am not sure that he will start, but if he is as good as everyone is saying then I think he will start. He is also here for the spring, has great speed and good size. It all depends on if he can pick up the defense too. Jones looked pretty good at times last year though. Cornerback is a toss up, which is a good thing. Bowman, Jones, Grixby, Murillo and Thenarse could all be fighting for starting positions or playing time.