Anybody heard how Taylor did in his All Star game?

Taylor played in the East-West shrine game, and although he didnt get as much PT as other guys, most of the coaches look at the whole week of practice. I was curious, has anyone heard if he elevated his draft stock? Obviously if he gets drafted it will be later rounds (if at all), but I was still hopeful that he had a good week of practice.

Also, for those of you who have NFL Network, three of our defenders (Moore, Carriker, Bradley) are playing in the Senior bowl, whose practices are televised live on NFL Network. The North squad (which is the one our boys are playing on) practice at 10:30 A.M. Eastern, if your interested in watching. From what I've seen and read, Carriker is the most dominant defensive lineman on either team thus far and he is rapidly rising his stock to a mid-first rounder.

I read a little bit of an article yesterday which had Singeltary (49ers lb coach and a coach in that game) saying that he had a discussion with Taylor and that he was a very bright kid and understood how to control the game. He didn't mention much about his physical abilities but just mentioned some players that stood out to him.