Secret Speed Limit

living in a small town, i live almost in the city park in a corner of our town......

every weekend, its the perfect hangout for people to recover after they are terribly drunk....saw a convoy of like 4-5 cars once going about 85+ each on a city road...

on the road next to your house? or the park road that wraps around?

either way thats a spot to speed that fast... i guess if you talkin the hills that go from the pool to the other top of the other hill... like you're goin to my house... that'd be fun

yea... block right before my house.. not very populated.. i wait til the last block, accel.. but within the block i cant get more than 55 in my bros car before havin to slow down... and a bit over 60 i'd say in my dad's truck (grant it i dont wanna wreck that.. he'd kill me if i did)

i wish someone would use my ex-wife

if anyone is interested please PM me

I'll do it..............you wanna be the driver?

might be to obvious, we need rawhide and BRI to handle it, 2 Law enforcement types above suspicion. plus i will be back in Iraq next week and I dont want to waste any of my free time on Satan.

Good thinking :thumbs All right lets do it!!!